Do you have a TALISMEN?

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I don't, but only because it fell off while I was doing loop-de-loops on my flying carpet.

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    My girl does. for real. some macedonian bitch put a curse on her, and when she was up in Chile an Mapuche curandera hooked her up with this silver indigenous necklace and told her never to take it off, as she was cursed and this would protect her and bring her good luck....

and hey, shit must have worked cus then she met ME!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yes, I do. My talisman grants me the power to correctly spell words.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I do.

One night after my (white) girlfriend's parents forbade her to see me, my brother thought it'd be a good idea to take me to Mexico to take my mind off things.

Man, it was a crazy night. So crazy in fact that I barely remember it. All I know is woke up in a shack in the middle of nowhere surrounded by dead snakes. I stumbled around trying to get my bearings and ran into this old medicine man who laughed at my broken Spanish. Fortunately, my brother pulled up on his motorcycle just in time to explain everything.

Apparently, he had told the crazy old shaman dude (his spiritual healer) about my fear of flying and subsequent nightmares. He handed me this strange necklace made of turquoise, animal teeth and feathers. It was a talisman to help me get over my fear. He said it would help, but only if I believed in it. "To live is to sleep," he said, "but to die is to awaken." Pretty deep.

Still confused, I asked my brother "What is all this??"

His answer? [i]"Mejico."

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Yes, I do. My talisman grants me the power to correctly spell words.

Mine is in plural form. Don't hater.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I do.

One night after my (white) girlfriend's parents forbade her to see me, my brother thought it'd be a good idea to take me to Mexico to take my mind off things.

Man, it was a crazy night. So crazy in fact that I barely remember it. All I know is woke up in a shack in the middle of nowhere surrounded by dead snakes. I stumbled around trying to get my bearings and ran into this old medicine man who laughed at my broken Spanish. Fortunately, my brother pulled up on his motorcycle just in time to explain everything.

Apparently, he had told the crazy old shaman dude (his spiritual healer) about my fear of flying and subsequent nightmares. He handed me this strange necklace made of turquoise, animal teeth and feathers. It was a talisman to help me get over my fear. He said it would help, but only if I believed in it. "To live is to sleep," he said, "but to die is to awaken." Pretty deep.

Still confused, I asked my brother "What is all this??"

His answer? [i]"Mejico."

hahahahahahaha...you're a sonso

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

DOR killin it with the picture replies!!!