Eminem is a big f*cking baby

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
first he gets butthurt at Triumph the insult comic dog a few years ago at the MTV awards and leaves and this year he pouts and leaves, just because Sascha Baron Cohen teabags him...whatta crybaby

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    come on dude that was a publicity stunt for both of them...one has a new movie the other one has a new album. Even a blind man could see that one.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I love watching his face in slow motion as the animated gif loads.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i'm saying he signed on for probably 60% of that, but SBC took it to his next_levelle, as is his wont, and boom: nuts in ya face...until you get them out...because SBC is that dude when it comes to commitment in uncomfortable jokes, above even W.Farrell...

so good.

it's not like M&M ever took on anyone big or said anything worthwhile: clapping at boybands and shit? Comeon.

He really had no choice but to agree to some sort of little joke, but I'm saying MTV was in cahoots with SBC and they took it to the grundlezone. M&M may finally be gone...

• question is - why the F*ck did his album go platinum?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    M&M may finally be gone...

Yeah, that sounds realistic.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    question is - why the F*ck did his album go platinum?

Because he has a HUGE built in fanbase. He could release damn near anything and sell a million plus copies. I saw some girl wearing a new eminem t-shirt on my way to work this morning.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    M&M may finally be gone...

Yeah, that sounds realistic.

well, perhaps it's a start...maybe MTV already had him on their cannibalization train, where they start clowning their bread'n'butters; digital converterbox won't tell me...

bro I haven't listened to him since forever ago on a 3rd generation dubbed tape AKA bro I only like their old stuff

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    come on dude that was a publicity stunt for both of them...one has a new movie the other one has a new album. Even a blind man could see that one.

no shit, Im not stupid, but Id bet the farm that Em didnt agree to nuts in the face...a silly prat fall, yes, but not a teabagging

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I completely missed the other thread, mea culpa.