ever been STUNG by a bee?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
yes. twice age 5 and 10.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    got stung by a wasp repeatedly at the pool when I was 11 or so, fucker got under my shirt and just went to town.

since then I've only swam topless

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    I stepped on a bee hive when I was about 12 and got stung about 100 times all over my body. I had bees in my pockets and under my cloths. It sucked and I got a head rush from all the stings.

• When i was like 12 i went white water rafting and while going down the water a bee flew full speed into my mouth and stung me in my tongue and we had to pull the entire bee out with tweezers.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    many times, but most recent:

Memorial Day Weekend...one got caught between my shirtsleeve and my arm (probably should work out more?) as I was riding a bike along...I felt him freaking out in there and just as I was reaching across my body (and braking) he stunged me. It didn't hurt too much; I think he didn't have too much time to stingerize me.

Wack.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    many times, but most recent:

Memorial Day Weekend...one got caught between my shirtsleeve and my arm (probably should work out more?) as I was riding a bike along...I felt him freaking out in there and just as I was reaching across my body (and braking) he stunged me. It didn't hurt too much; I think he didn't have too much time to stingerize me.

Wack.

Killer bees?

Queen Bee?

• bees more than few times, but this one time in alabama at my grandma's houseon the lake i got attacked by yellow jackets. worse shit ever!

another time me and my cousin were standing in a bed of fire ants watching my aunt learn how to drive

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i got attacked by yellow jackets. worse shit ever!

A yellow jacket stung me in my hand and it felt like it was on fire for about 4 hrs.

• Jumped a fence one time and got stung by a dead f*ckin bee that was in the brush.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I got stung a few years back at a wedding - first time and I was slightly shook because my mother has a major allergy to bee stings. We're talking near paralysis + requiring a 911 call allergy. Luckily, I didn't seem to inherit it.

• Options
    Never been stung and hope I wouldn't blow up like a puffin and stop breathing if it ever happened.