Bruno's Ass/Grundle = Eminem's Face

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Was Eminem in on that joke? If not holy shit that was amazing.Sascha Baron Cohen is brilliant.

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I bet you dude was in on the joke.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Sonned!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I don't think he was in on it. His entourage seemed like they realized he was mad and they were being kind of rough on Bruno.

If he was in on it then I give him more credit, but I doubt it.

What was up with him lip syncing his performance.

My wife thinks it was just a random thing where he came down, but that had to be planned. It was like they had rehearsed his balls falling on eminem's face 100 times. Amazing. I laughed so hard.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    It sounded as if Em's initial 'motherfucker' was uncensored, and I'd be surprised if they'd let that happen intentionally (but who knows, maybe they decided the potential FCC fine was worth convincing people it was real?).

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I don't think he was in on it. His entourage seemed like they realized he was mad and they were being kind of rough on Bruno.

My wife thinks it was just a random thing where he came down, but that had to be planned. It was like they had rehearsed his balls falling on eminem's face 100 times. Amazing. I laughed so hard.

I agree. Eminem seems like he has a fun sense of humor, but not fun enough to let a man put his nuts on his neck in public. (In private, maybe...) Seriously though, that stunt was in Bruno's favor only.

• I don't think he was in on it. His entourage seemed like they realized he was mad and they were being kind of rough on Bruno.

I agree. Eminem seems like he has a fun sense of humor, but not fun enough to let a man put his nuts on his neck in public. (In private, maybe...) Seriously though, that stunt was in Bruno's favor only.

Didn't Eminem have an unpleasant run-in with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog a few years back at the same show?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Didn't Eminem have an unpleasant run-in with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog a few years back at the same show?

yeah he did; he basically threatened to beat up a dog puppet, thus cementing his status as teh Mark Wahlberg of the music industry (i.e. taking himslef way too seriously). (that said, I can understand his being upset at this latest Bruno episode; it was sorta wrong...)

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I can understand his being upset at this latest Bruno episode; it was sorta wrong...

If loving this is wrong, I don't wanna be right

(ll)

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I can understand his being upset at this latest Bruno episode; it was sorta wrong...

If loving this is wrong, I don't wanna be right

(ll)

Eminem is sooooooooooooooooooo pissed right now. You know Elton John is laughing his ass off.

Where is that SHAQ "tell me how my ass tastes" graemlin?

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    totally set up and eminem definitely in on it. elton and eminem are good friends aren't they. consider it a topical sonning

• I vote set up. Camera went straight to Eminem before Bruno even landed there.

MTV article about the Insult Comic Dog and Bruno

• Sascha Baron Cohen is brilliant.

Nah. Ali G, Borat and Bruno are basically different iterations of the same character and I cant understand how everyone is not bored of it by this point.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I vote set up. Camera went straight to Eminem before Bruno even landed there.

Landing was too perfect. It was 100% exact. Besides, if you saw a guy falling from the ceiling towards you, wouldn't you get up and move?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Landing was too perfect. It was 100% exact. Besides, if you saw a guy falling from the ceiling towards you, wouldn't you get up and move?

Obviously staged. Still funny though.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Well yeah, I thought it was obvious that he was intended to land on Eminem's face, I just couldn't say for certain that dude was expecting it based on his first reaction.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    +1 to natebizzo for putting "grundle" in the post title.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Im thinking Baron landing in Eminem's lap Santa style or something was planned/rehearsed...but Baron took it a step further and put his nuts in his face to get him angry...thats what Baron's characters are for.

*sorry for missing this thread and startin another

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    Yeah another web site said that it was pre planned but i don't think em knew how he would land on him exactly. Or that his ass would be in his face. They left out the most important details.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I think it wasn't really Eminem. It was someone in an Eminem skin suit. Did you guys see how he licked teh balls real quick! Like no one would notice that! Eminem would not lick balls.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    what would have made it funny is if eminem had ate his balls

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Hold up a second here, are you saying suspect if Eminem ate his own balls, or ate the other guys' balls?