surprisingly i have never.....

13»

Comments

• seen Top Gun, Ghost, or Titanic

haha me too. its the trifecta of popular movies not to see.

I haven't seen any of those, nor have I ever seen ET...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    my Dad and I tried for weeks when I was a wee bassie - every time he let go of the back, I hit the pavement like a sack of rocks. my balance sucks. I tried again in my early 20s when my BF at the time took it on as a personal challenge to teach me and I hit the grass like a sack of rocks, albeit much harder. We gave up. Some time later, a friend gave me a pamphlet for classes for adults. I chucked it.

I am OK with not knowing how to ride a bike....my friends, not so much.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    i know how to ride a bike and i still managed to ride one into a wall i was riding along side!! bike riding is overrated!!

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    been to Argentina, Peru, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Greece, or the UK...all places I really want to go to... :/ soon though...

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    my Dad and I tried for weeks when I was a wee bassie - every time he let go of the back, I hit the pavement like a sack of rocks. my balance sucks. I tried again in my early 20s when my BF at the time took it on as a personal challenge to teach me and I hit the grass like a sack of rocks, albeit much harder. We gave up. Some time later, a friend gave me a pamphlet for classes for adults. I chucked it.

I'm in the same boat, you're the only person i've heard of, of a similar age, who doesn't know how to ride one. The follow up question always seems to be "but, do you know how to swim?". A friends kid sister tried to teach me a couple of years ago on her pink childs bike...not fun.

lol - yup, I can swim. I tore through lessons and then was too young for lifeguard level. I LOVE being in the water.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    for some reason i just thought all canadians rode bicycles.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    watched American Idol or Survivor.

some of the funnest fun I've had was being doubled around the old neighbourhood year ago spraying people with a water gun. I got the crusty leery old guys sitting in front of Fullworth's real good lol

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I have never jacked off into a tornado.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    ... been to a strip club.
    me neither

you name it, i haven't done it!

.... ate sushi

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    been to a wedding

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I've never done any drug except weed, never gotten pierced or tattooed, and never played an Xbox or Playstation. Nor have I been to a strip club.

Unless seeing Frank's wife dance topless in 1998 counts.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    gotten my drivers licence.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    this thread makes me feel so worldly and experienced.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Watched the Sopranos.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    seen Top Gun, Ghost, or Titanic

haha me too. its the trifecta of popular movies not to see.

I haven't seen any of those, nor have I ever seen ET...

Yep.

(except Top Gun, and that can be enjoyed ironically)

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

I'm in the same boat, you're the only person i've heard of, of a similar age, who doesn't know how to ride one. The follow up question always seems to be "but, do you know how to swim?". A friends kid sister tried to teach me a couple of years ago on her pink childs bike...not fun.

What you need are some training wheels. That way you'll never fall and you'll pick it up soon enough.

Bikes are fun.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Watched the Sopranos.

oh yeah, me neither. Actually there are tons of hit shows that I've never watched.