Grown Folks Music-Part 2 (with music download)!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey,I was sitting around bored yesterday, so I made myself a CD of tracks on the "grown folks" cool-out tip. I did a CD rip and created a zipfile to share. It's nothing elaborate (just straight recording, no mixing), but I hope y'all enjoy!!! Grown Folks Music zipfile Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Thanks Stacks. This is the type of music that I've been jamming real heavy over the past month.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks Stacks. This is the type of music that I've been jamming real heavy over the past month.

Hey Mike,

Since I work SOOOOOOOOO hard, these are the kinds of joints I play to ease back (with 'da cognac) sometimes during the evening (and on the weekend). I hope you're enjoying the tunes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Thanks Stacks.....Great Sunday afternoon music

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks Stacks.....Great Sunday afternoon music

Hey Ed,

I envision doing some barbecuing (with 'Stout' in hand) with these joints playing in the background. I've been a little down lately (pop's illness-related), so I put together some "feelgood" joints. I'm glad you're enjoying the music.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Thanx Stacks!!!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    What "is" grown folks music?

Maybe I'm too young

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    What "is" grown folks music?

Maybe I'm too young

if you got to ask....

dont worry dude..you got white hair I think you qualify for 'grown folks music'....

BTW Stacks..thankx for posting... i was gonna do a 'love mix' for my girl.... now I can just front and burn her this one and tell her its a mix by me.... (joking...!!!!)

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Can someone re-up? Maybe over at RHKTD? This file is at its limit until July 1...

Hey Waxjunky,

It's back up and download-able. Enjoy!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• autoauto 198 Posts
    nice, love that alicia meyers track. is part 1 available?

Hi Auto,

There isn't a part 1. I just had a prior thread minus the music zip file. I'm glad you're enjoying the music.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak