Punks jump up to get beat down acapella?

Ex-BoyfriendEx-Boyfriend 795 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
anyone got?

Comments

• So it seems I should take a paddle in your SHALLOW crates and crush your turdish vinyl under foot. If none of you can rise to even this simple of a request then the size of your much vaunted collections can not be very great, c0wards.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    maybe if you were soliciting an actual beatdown you would have recd a response by now

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    anyone got?
    Why don't I log into a site where everyone HATES me, ask for a favor, and when no one responds, throw out a big F*ck YOU?

dude... you know what? you can pretty much just die and no one here would give half a shit.

• stfu, jealous haters.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    dude I got the 12. theres no accapella on it anyways.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    So it seems I should take a paddle in your SHALLOW crates and crush your turdish vinyl under foot. If none of you can rise to even this simple of a request then the size of your much vaunted collections can not be very great, c0wards.

That shit doesn't even exist. You might know that if you actually owned records.

You're gonna have to find another acapella to lay all off beat over your shitty Romper Room beat.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    maybe if you were soliciting an actual beatdown you would have recd a response by now

• That shit doesn't even exist. You might know that if you actually owned records.

You're gonna have to find another acapella to lay all off beat over your shitty Romper Room beat.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Good thread.

• Everyone knows that hatred is the bastard son of envy. It is high time you f00ls got over the fact that to some fate deals aces and to others a pair of twos, a charizard and a signed candid photo of billy blanks taken on the set of 'Back in Action'.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Kill yourself.

• lelandleland 43 Posts
    The homophobic nature of the lyrics < the Lou Donaldson beat. Except for the chorus (cause the world IS full of punks), that definitely wouldn't be on my acapella list.

• "i feel sadness inside"- LOL

----------------

• I am and will forever remain a bauce of bauces. I am completely unfazed by the cmapaign of hate and moderater misconduct that has been waged against me.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Dolo,
    do u have any new Jedi Mind Trickz (lulz) remixes you could lace me with?

I want yr mpc firebombs inside of me.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

That shit doesn't even exist. You might know that if you actually owned records.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Trip out. I just Googled "Punks Jump Up acapella" and this was the first link to come up.

Who was Ex-Boyfriend again?!

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ha! i forgot about this, when i got my 12 inch of punks jump up and the accapella wasnt on it this, i googled that shit and this was one of the first links to come up...i just took it for granted that there wasnt/isnt one and couldnt have been bothered to bump the thread...to see if there actually was one out there...

i guess not...