Djin @ a JR. High dance..Damn im out of touch..

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Playin a bunch of shit the gave me off my laptap..Job is a Job i guess..man the music they like is wack..

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Ha! What titles?

• man i don't even know!!They gave me cdeez wit no song titles..

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    have u played stanky legg yet?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    have u played stanky legg yet?

just play stanky legg and that new soulja boy track over and over, back to back all night...they will love you. Man that music is garbage. The Jr. High kids Im around at work absolutely LOVE that shit.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    PLAY DRAKE

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    We just had our school (k-8) storybook parade. All the classes were doing chants. The 2nd graders got it into their heads to do the Stanky Leg but their (very old white) teachers inxayed the whole thing.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Doing a junior high end of school celebration this Wednesday afternoon. Just decided this morning with my partner that the kids hear enough of the Stanky Leg Ricky Bobbie Halle Barry Ice Cream Paint Job ish already. Plus, a lot of that stuff isn't really appropriate for in-school hours anyway. So we're just gonna play a bunch of instrumentals and some Latin stuff instead. It'll be interesting to see if we can win them over or if they're just gonna be pissed that we aren't playing the hits.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if the dance is still in texas, then yes, they will be pissed that your not playing the boogie.

• if the dance is still in texas, then yes, they will be pissed that your not playing the boogie.

Agreed.

This gig sounds tougher than a wedding.

I'm curious though, report back and give us a recap.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    play barre baby...