More French Ebay madness

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Yet another winner from France that has yet to pay for his auction. I just emailed him to ask if he intended on paying. This is his response:yes my friend I will pay you and I thank you for everything you pay at the beginning of the month without fail, thank you and you can tell me what you still drive like the style?Wtf?!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'm pretty sure he's asking you what kind of car you drive, lol.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He's probably a modern soul lifestyle reenactor.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I think he's asking if your posse is still indeed on Broadway?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yet another winner from France that has yet to pay for his auction. I just emailed him to ask if he intended on paying. This is his response:

yes my friend I will pay you and I thank you for everything you I will pay (you)[/b] at the beginning of the month without fail, thank you and can you[/b] tell me what you still drive like the style? (unsure. I think he's asking if you have any more records for sale in the "similar style" of the record he has won).

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    I think he's asking if your posse is still indeed on Broadway?
    A quarter of the Posse is in L.A. ... HFP, that is.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    south frawnce,
    south, south frawnce.

you should tell him how it all got started in queensbridge.

in all seriousness, that message looks like a computer dictionary translated it very literally from slang french to english and it really makes no sense. thank you for posting it, it's really funny.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    He's probably a modern soul lifestyle reenactor.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    This shit just doesn't get old to me. I would love a sperate forum so it can be easy for me to find all French Ebay madness related threads. I have the best laugh every time I read one of those e-mails.

Thanks in advance!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    My non-paying french bidder just paid me after I hadn't heard anything from him in 3 weeks, started an unpaid item case to cover my ass on the fees & just sold the item to the underbidder through 2nd chance offer. Headaches. last time this happened the frenchman left a negative because I sold it to someone else without hearing from him in like a month. So I'm gonna try returning his money but without resolving the case this time.....