Weekday Finds

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
heart skipped a beat when i saw the king herbert... overdog and nucleus in flagrento are both extras if anyone needs..

Comments

• breakfirstbreakfirst 13 Posts
    well done for the king Herbert, kind of stuff I will never see in France !

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    well done for the king Herbert

Yup what he said.
    Where did you score that one?

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    well done for the king Herbert

Yup what he said.
    Where did you score that one?

some weirdo with boxes of records in his tiny, sweaty, filthy basement suite. when i pulled that one he started hemming and hawing and saying that he was going to have to charge alot for that one because it raerity (8 dollars). after i bought the records without hesitation he thanked me for not trying to "jew him down". i felt like punching this crusty jerkoff or getting in his face but was comforted that this particular jew got his best record (by far) for a song.

putting up with these maladjusted dudes and their dirty houses/apt.'s is getting a bit tiring, but without a doubt private collections are the best source of raer these days.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wow king herbert for $8 dollars? Im jealous.

just one long time white whale for me. don't know why this never turns up

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    This is not all of it, but some stuff. I still have allot more pics to show you and yeah, this was all free (Thanks to my man C*****n..Non-strut dude and long time friend). It all ranges from VG to NM Condition(vinyl wise)

Record Karma Gods treating me nice this week and this is special to me, a bit of bay area nostalgia and growing up with this station.