Where are The Moderhatturz???

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    BATMON is not qualified.

Clarify

Post "I AM NOT BATMAN" as a reply to this post and I'll will ake back what I said

I AM NOT BATMAN.........I AM BATMON.

"I wear spandex pants at home, but that doen's make me a superhero"
    "Yuichi is not Robin"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BATMON is not qualified.

Clarify

Post "I AM NOT BATMAN" as a reply to this post and I'll will ake back what I said

I AM NOT BATMAN.........I AM BATMON.

"I wear spandex pants at home, but that doen's make me a superhero"
    "Yuichi is not Robin"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I feel like if Batmon were modeurateur, I would start getting violation notices by PM, just
    you-tube clips of NBA refs calling flagrant fouls, or that dude in Encino Man going "SHUUUSH!"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I feel like if Batmon were modeurateur...

instead of just posting 'DELETE' like he usually does, he could uh, actually be able to delete 'em

actually now that I think about it... becoming a mod might help Batmon post LESS on the strut - especially given the track record of the moderhatteurs mentioned at the start of this thread...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    you guys don't know what you want.

bring on the iron fist, F*ck the velvet glove

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Bassie for mod!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ha ha no way!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    i'm on moderation maternity leave, i'll return end of june, but i have been checking in

I'm sorry, it appears you didn't cross a 't' on your FMLA paperwork. But we're not going to tell you, so when you come back here at the end of June we're just going to laugh and laugh and have a good ol' time because we outsourced your moderhatter position to India.

Vijay says rampant racism is ok but no dissing of cows.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    please ban hemol

Who are you?

b/w

If Brian and Faux Rillz both posted in this thread, but didn't respond to this then you must have done something wrong.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    i'm on moderation maternity leave, i'll return end of june, but i have been checking in

I'm sorry, it appears you didn't cross a 't' on your FMLA paperwork. But we're not going to tell you, so when you come back here at the end of June we're just going to laugh and laugh and have a good ol' time because we outsourced your moderhatter position to India.

Vijay says rampant racism is ok but no dissing of cows.

ha! Luckily no one wants my real job, but apparently everyone is gunning for my fake one! No dice, suckaz.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wait wait, what did I miss?!

Bassie for mod '09!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wait, who's this PABLO?!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    wait, who's this PABLO?!

Spidey, I think.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wait, who's this PABLO?!

Spidey, I think.

ahhhh...

well I'm feeling the avatar

And who the hell is luscious fox?

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    wait, who's this PABLO?!

Quo

Mod's should get bumped if they've posted less then 50 times in the past six months.
    Gary may be seekin a quiet revolution on the strut... but at least he's on the board stirrin the pot.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm probably the best moderater this site, or any forum for that matter, has ever seen.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Except for the dude who banned you from Banjo.com

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    that guy is a dick.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    wait, who's this PABLO?!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Mod's should get bumped if they've posted less then 50 times in the past six months.

Number of posts by a mod doesn't matter nearly as much as having the time to hang around and monitor the board.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    I'm probably the best moderater this site, or any forum for that matter, has ever seen.

or the moderhaters of the my little pony forum.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    I'm not pointing fingers but i would be dubious of giving power to anyone who feels the need to operate as an alias (or worse, aliases)

YMMV

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I'm not pointing fingers but i would be dubious of giving power to anyone who feels the need to operate as an alias (or worse, aliases)

YMMV

So your parents named you Lord Radio?

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    You know who i am motherfucker

plus i have one identity on here

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    You know who i am motherfucker

plus i have one identity on here

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts

Number of posts by a mod doesn't matter nearly as much as having the time to hang around and monitor the board.

Yes... but for us non-moderheads it is nice to know you guys are still kickin'... but I'm not complaining about a hands-off approach, that's for sure.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    why are we not polling this thing? put it to bed already.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    QUO for Mod '09!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    One thing I would like to add to the discussion is, I don't think it's always a good idea to treat this like a popularity contest.
    I like both NZ and Gary as mods, but I miss the fact that NZ doesn't post as much as he use to, and that Gary doesn't seem to have time to troll the twee people of soulseek and banjo nerd.com
    If you put forward your favorite posteur, expect to see less evidence of them on the board.