Audio Problem: Help!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey Guys,I'm trying to put together a music mix from the turntable (and recording to CD-R) to upload here on Soulstrut. The only problem is that I'm getting some static-like feedback from my CD record channel of my CD burner (one of those double-disc Sony joints). I can get the feedback to stop momentarily by manipulating my co-axial cables, but it only returns at some point during my recording. Any remedies on fixing the feedback? My first suspicion is dust in the channel, but I don't know. Please help.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    What's between your turntable and cd burner?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Physically, there is nothing between the two (turntable sits on the top shelf and the burner on the shelf directly below). They are both running through an amplifier.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    static-like feedback

stacks it's mercury retrograde, wires man. the planets are killing my audio now too. my 1971 harman kardon which normally sounds so silky is buzzing all weird this past week.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey AKallDay,

I tried changing co-axial cables to no avail. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• young_creamyoung_cream 540 Posts
    Hey AKallDay,

I tried changing co-axial cables to no avail. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

na what shes saying is mercury is moving backwards right now, hence all wires is f*cking up