who can really hate on this please tell me

2»

Comments

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Music for kids.

• music for kids
    i was just about to say that, ive seen 17 year old frat boys with this album acting like they gangstas.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    isnt there a stones throw thread somewhere? what are you guys doing in here?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I think it's time, for no apparent reason, to break out one of my favourite The Game quotes, from a Swedish interview.

Interviewer: "Was it hard to get to the level that 50 is at?"
    The Game: "Yeah it's hard, I mean... Well I'm ALREADY on his level, what do you mean? I'm the best rapper in America!!!"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Music for kids.

Last I checked, that was hip-hop in general.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    It is without charm, grace or musical merit; it has no lyrical, poetic, artistic, sartorial or intrinsic value.
    It exists in a vacuum, unencumbered by the notion of magnificence, and undoubtedly detrimental to those unfortunate enough to encounter it.
    It is devoid of panache, elan, savoire faire and a host of other french words and terms that have no truly precise and satisfactory rendition in English.

In short, it is shit.

Apart from that, it's fine.

I'm imagining this being read by Janet Street-Porter and it's even better.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Maybe in San Francisco[/b], hip-hop is still in 2005.

fixed!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    game sucks, someone should delete him

• sounds pretty dope on the new raekwon joint

Maybe in San Francisco[/b], hip-hop is still in 2005.

fixed!

I wish.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

I'm imagining this being read by Janet Street-Porter and it's even better.

You just perplexed about 98% of soulstrut dudes

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    can i hear one more reference to pac and big back to back in the same sentence.

• ArksArks 133 Posts

Srsly.

doggie the game is one of the only dudes that can really do that without evoking a laugh and actually he started that (kidding but dude?)? just kidding I hear you but dude. yeah beer lao. real asses being shown here. dude is sick and history will absolve him like castro and dudes will feel silly in the future. certain dudes doing crickets and they will be shown to be hatteurs in the future. yes drunk but dude I know you please be serious dudes is ladyboy in here please be serious. asses shown here. snap some shit or talk about religion and maybe the strut will show love fuggit. gawn to drink; holler homies.

Music for kids.

Last I checked, that was hip-hop in general.

at 2:33 im pretty sure he is rocking a cal hat just saying.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

asses shown here.

If only. Rosa Acosta in the "World's best girlfriend candiadte thread" is current thoroughness regulator #1.

game sucks, someone should delete him

dude i will delete you.