Jesse 'The Body' Ventura Pwns Fox News Stooge

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
i have new respect for the man...

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Naw.. The biggest sonning I've seen in awhile was his thump on the view...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    amazing!

• GnarliamentGnarliament 375 Posts
    Arguing with these people seems like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyone with half a brain can son these nimrods. That said, it was pretty entertaining to watch those.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Naw.. The biggest sonning I've seen in awhile was his thump on the view...

She seemed kind of talking about what she knoweth not.

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    I am surprised you all haven't seen his total ownage on Sean Hannity.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Scarborough = definition of bitch made.

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    Scarborough = definition of bitch made.

who is the bigger douchebag: him or glen beck? watch these hags own him..

• GnarliamentGnarliament 375 Posts
    Glenn Beck is an Olympic sized douchebag.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

hasselbeck could still get it though.

• Who cares if ventura thinks that the enhanced interrogation techniques(id have called them super interrogation techniques myself) are torture? the dude thinks 911 was an inside job as well.

lolz u dudes take your talking points from truthers and wonder why I son the hell out of u all the time

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Is that Rick James (far LEFT)?

• WUT

I can't watch the vid at work, so I just see a still shot of 5 people round a desk, and one of them looks like Rick James circa "Cocaine is a helluva drug" Charlie Murphy stories.

And I don't know what 'The View' is.

But I take it that's not Rick James.

Is that Rick James (far LEFT)?

hahahaha

I realised why Peacefulrotation was non-plussed... I'd originally asked if Rick James was sitting far RIGHT. D'oh. And for somebody who only knows of Jesse Ventura through his sterling work as a WWF commentator and for his cameo's in Schwarzenegger films, the idea that Rick James & Captain Freedom might be discussing the rights'n'wrongs of torturing people for info doesn't sound that far-fetched.

ARE YOU READY FOR PAIN?

Who moved into politics first, Ventura or Arnie?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I realised why Peacefulrotation was non-plussed... I'd originally asked if Rick James was sitting far RIGHT. D'oh. And for somebody who only knows of Jesse Ventura through his sterling work as a WWF commentator and for his cameo's in Schwarzenegger films, the idea that Rick James & Captain Freedom might be discussing the rights'n'wrongs of torturing people for info doesn't sound that far-fetched.

Who moved into politics first, Ventura or Arnie?

Ventura. He got elected governor of Minnesota back in the '90s.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    i have new respect for the man...

Jesse may have finally found his voice as the "outsider politico du jour". Short, sharp commentary in a medium already proven to make even boderline retards look like messianic visionaries. I enjoy his tireless and often pointed criticisms, but it is tempered with the fact that he is boderline HarveyCanal in his conspiritorial tendencies with nothing but opinions to back it up(as opposed to facts), and the knowledge that he was a zero as a governor. I also used to listen to his show occasionally on KSTP radio way back in the early 90s, before his political run, and trust me, the longer he had to fill time the more he exposed his "I am as full of shit as the next guy, maybe more" side.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts

one of arnies best and still holds shit down against todays CGI puke fest of movies. I have this on dvd and watch it once or twice a year.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    one of arnies best and still holds shit down against todays CGI puke fest of movies. I have this on dvd and watch it once or twice a year.

I actually think a lot of the CGI is eh compared to old school methods. Good example is Star Wars - most of it looks better done physically (i.e Jabba the Hutt) as opposed to CGI.

Only thing that looks cheesy is the claymation shit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I actually think a lot of the CGI is eh compared to old school methods. Good example is Star Wars - most of it looks better done physically (i.e Jabba the Hutt) as opposed to CGI.

Only thing that looks cheesy is the claymation shit.

Harryhausen's animation puts all that shit to shame.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm still getting over my disappointment that all senior political positions in the USA aren't held by actors from Predator. Around the early nineties it looked like it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    F*ck yeah... he straight told that dude to join the military... "you ain't fightin' for us..." hahahahahaha.

Jesse is a knucklehead sometimes, but he's also a badass former SEAL. He mentioned SERE school in the first few seconds. SERE school is NO JOKE! They torture mofos in that school!!! And I'm all about pulling the "I'm a vet, did you ever serve?" card when in an argument with some rah rah pro war idiot that has never been in. Is it relevant? maybe not, but i still pull it. Its always funny... like Dolo here... all rah rah pro war and shit, but not enough to actually join the f*cking military... LOLOLOL.

So yeah, Jesse's might have some fucked up views sometimes, but when it come to veteran related stuff me and him are on the same page.

I was kind of like a seal too. not a S.E.A.L., but the actual animal seal. I laid around, drank alot, and got fat.

Harryhausen's animation puts all that shit to shame.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Sorry for the OT, but does this one Dolo own records or that other Sababadadaba? I know most of the commie posters here are mp3 tube ampers, but is there a thread where I can witness the greatness of these two when it comes to record collecting?

• Options
    Legend has it that Saba has some Brazilian heat.

Dolo is just a troll.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Sorry for the OT, but does this one Dolo own records or that other Sababadadaba? I know most of the commie posters here are mp3 tube ampers, but is there a thread where I can witness the greatness of these two when it comes to record collecting?

behold my greatness, bitches.

www.sabadabada.com

• Legend has it that Saba has some Brazilian heat.

Dolo is just a troll.

stfu internet man. My collection comes in at over 500 gigs and climbing.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

behold my greatness, bitches.

www.sabadabada.com

Dolo owns no records and despite claims to the contrary from his exceedingly sparse gang of cronies, produces no beats of any worth.

As for Saba

Donation???

With 75 g's for sitting on your arse doing nowt for a year???