Demon Fuzz re-issue question

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
I'm tired of searching in vain for a cheap og, and there's plenty of re-issues about of this - what's the sound quality like? Reasonable? Excellent, or EDIT: if nobody wants to openly admit that they own, or have even listened to, the re-issue, enlighten me by PM.

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    EDIT: if nobody wants to openly admit that they own, or have even listened to, the re-issue, enlighten me by PM.

ah, F*ck it, i dont care - i got the Scorpio reish and it sounds cool to me!

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    EDIT: if nobody wants to openly admit that they own, or have even listened to, the re-issue, enlighten me by PM.

ah, F*ck it, i dont care - i got the Scorpio reish and it sounds cool to me!

Same here...

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    not to mention the reissue has bonus tracks. if you wanna get mp3 jammin, send me a pm.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm tired of searching in vain for a cheap og, and there's plenty of re-issues about of this - what's the sound quality like? Reasonable? Excellent, or

You want a cheap OG stay on Dusty Grooves. They had one last week for 49.99. Or ebay every now and then you'll see one BIN.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    not to mention the reissue has bonus tracks. if you wanna get mp3 jammin, send me a pm.

You're talking about the CD?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Save your money for the OG.

CD Reissue Rip (w/bonus tracks) @ 320kbps