Dad calls 911 on adult son for not cleaning room

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.cleveland.com/tipoff/index.ssf/2009/05/andrew_mizsak_clean_your_room.htmlOMG...Andrew Mizsak, clean your room! Father calls cops on adult son, member of the Bedford school board, for refusing his choresby Michael K. McIntyre/Plain Dealer ReporterSaturday May 16, 2009, 4:17 PMMichael K. McIntyre It's odd enough that a Bedford father would actually call police after arguing with his son about cleaning his room.Stranger still, the sloppy son is 28 years old and serves on the Bedford School Board.[/b]"I know this looks bad," said School Board member Andrew Mizsak, who lives with his parents and also works as an independent political consultant. His mother, Paula, is a Bedford councilwoman.Mizsak's dad, also Andrew, called 9-1-1 on Thursday after his son threw a plate of food across the kitchen table and balled his fist up at his dad when told to clean his room.[/b]The senior Mizsak, 63, wouldn't press charges and told police, "I don't want to ruin his political career."[/b] According to the report, he said: "Andrew is 270 pounds and he can't fight him, that they do everything for Andrew and he doesn't even pay rent."The elder Mizsak said Saturday, "I overreacted. No big deal."According the report, "Andrew was sent to his room to clean it. He was crying uncontrollably and stated he would comply."[/b]Mizsak said he was embarrassed to take police away from more important work."My dad and I love each other very much," he said, promising to keep his basement room clean. "I'm lucky to be living in their house."I actually feel really bad for this guy.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    If that's the 28 year old, he needs to grow the F*ck up and get his shit together.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

The senior Mizsak, 63, wouldn't press charges and told police, "I don't want to ruin his political career."[/b]

Too late.

• Options

The senior Mizsak, 63, wouldn't press charges and told police, "I don't want to ruin his political career."[/b]

Too late.

lol

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    "Lives with his parents and also works as an independent political consultant".

Sounds like exactly the type of guy id pay for advice.