New Mix! 100% Reggae Free!

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
So I figured it was time that I made a mix of my recent un-reggae favorites.Enjoy!http://www.divshare.com/download/7176500-39bGabor Szabo-Walking On Nails Pop Sounds by "The Cool"-Emily Waits (Inst.)Dick Domane-Fragmented PeopleBlossom Toes-Kiss of ConfusionMessa Alleluia-La Messa ?? FinitaGordon Jackson-The JourneyJulie Driscoll-A New AwakeningTasavallan Presidenti-Milky Way MosesNora Bumbiere-VientulibaCzerwone Gitary-CodaPride-A HopeLa Bufa-La Reina ElizabethGrupo Los Reyes 73-AdeoyGrupo Irakere-La VerdadGal Costa-Objecto Sim Objecto NaoGilberto Gil-Cerebro ElectronicoAntonio Carlos & Jocafi-HipnoseWilson Simonal-No Baixa Do SapaDeirdre Wilson Tabac-Get BackGiant-Queen of DownsMaxayn-Good ThingsEddie Kendricks-Let Me Run Into Your Lonely HeartVoices of East Harlem-Little People8th Day-She's Not Just Another WomanIrma Thomas-In Between Tears

Comments

• SoulificSoulific 103 Posts
    Aww, and I thought I get a 100% reggae mix for free. Jus kidding, the tracklisting looks great. Will put it on my pod and listen on my way to work.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    listened to most of this on my walk to work this morning. some great sounds on here, thanks for the share.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    listened to most of this on my walk to work this morning. some great sounds on here, thanks for the share.

Thanks and you are welcome.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    i enjoyed this today and i always like your mixes. thanks