Dick Cheney is a Fuckface

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Seriously, can we stop giving this guy any sort of platform?Oh, and for all your, "It is LESS Safe!" can we remember who was in power on 9/11?DICK."How to shoot friends and interrogate people." Yeah, motherfucker.Dick can eat one.

Comments

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Seriously. Pure evil, arrogance and in dire need of a smackdown. Next time someone tells you about the "liberal media", ask them how this wholly discredited wannabe tyrant keeps getting his mug on TV.
    Dude's poisonous.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    But what kind of mustard does he like??

In all seriousness, I think he's preaching only to the choir now and probably helping the democrats more than anything.

I like to think that he's basically just a reminder of how bad Bush and co was, and that he's completely discredited to at least 60% of the country, but I guess that's still debatable in the alternate universe that fox news and dolodude live in....

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    But what kind of mustard does he like??

In all seriousness, I think he's preaching only to the choir now and probably helping the democrats more than anything.

I like to think that he's basically just a reminder of how bad Bush and co was, and that he's completely discredited to at least 60% of the country, but I guess that's still debatable in the alternate universe that fox news and dolodude live in....

Great article in our paper about the public opinion on torture.

After 9/11 the majority of Americans opposed torture.
    Today even more do.
    Cheney is running around the country touting torture and how wonderful it is.
    Important for him to do, since people convicted of torture have been executed by the USA.

I think everyone who does not watch foxnews now knows that whatever information we learned through torture could have been learned without torture.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    A lawyer friend of mine mentioned on Friday that if he were Cheney or Bush, he would not leave the country for the rest of their life. As he put it, "The odds are not insignificant that a foreign country would bring charges against them for torture."

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

but it gets great results on made up tv shows