craigslist pissing me off.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
If you are going to post an ad the answer your f*cking emails.Dizzy needs a camera, stat, goddamit.

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I think most people can't be bothered to pull their listing down once their stuff has sold / job opening filled, etc. It's very frustrating.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    I really like to bitch and moan about the dutch version of craigslist (marktplaats.nl) every so often but in retrospect this site has been very very rewarding to me. I can't speak for Craigslist but I would say my most precious finds of the last 4 years have been in folks attics and cellars.
    Ofcourse you have to be patient. I have spent lots of hours emailing people, driving for miles and miles, going through 20.000 records in an old barn covered with chickenshit and leaving with nothing (!) but I have struck gold several times.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Gary, I thought this was about the mf4m couple that looked a lot cuter and thinner in their picture than they are in real person.

Next time, specify that the pic has to be from THIS YEAR.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Gary, I thought this was about the mf4m couple that looked a lot cuter and thinner in their picture than they are in real person.

Next time, specify that the pic has to be from THIS YEAR.

LOL, we promised to keep that private!!