manny ramiroidz tests positive

spivyspivy 866 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
ouch! i used to love watching manny smash em outta fenway... if the sox get tied into this mess i might cry. baseball will be dead to me (the shits already on life support). sorry dodgers fans!www.espn.com

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!!1!!!

My only regret is that now he won't have a chance to fake a hamstring injury and quit on the Dodgers in August. Oh, wait???he'll be back by August. SWEET.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    if only he was able to provide a hair sample..
    they could retest him. too bad.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

So goes "Mannywood"

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i heard he was doin coke

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

So goes "Mannywood"

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

yeah some womens fertility drug

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I feel bad for Manny.

i feel bad for manny because he MUST be retarded to do steroids in this day and age of baseball

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    MLB is like that evil bitch you dated your senior year of college. She breaks your heart by screwing around on you and then comes sobbing back asking you to give her a second chance. You do because you love her but you know it's just matter of time before you start hearing stories from other people and something is just never quite right between you two.

In this case, you might as well have just walked in on MLB taking the high hard one from your dad.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    i heard he was doin coke

Yes, but:

"They also can be used to trigger testosterone production. Testosterone is depleted by steroid use, and low testosterone can cause erectile dysfunction."

Chicken or egg?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    yikes! i was just reading some stuff off of the redsox.com message boards and espn.com message boards. yankees fans talmbout ASTERISK! ASTERISK next to 2004! if yankees fans start with the 1918 shit again i might get arrested for punching one of those douchetards in the face. which in turn would make me a douchetard.

just hand over both rings and everything's cool.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    your new stadium sucks

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    your new stadium sucks

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

In this case, you might as well have just walked in on MLB taking the high hard one from your dad.

Don't you mean "taking one low and inside?"

nyuk nyuk

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    yikes! i was just reading some stuff off of the redsox.com message boards and espn.com message boards. yankees fans talmbout ASTERISK! ASTERISK next to 2004! if yankees fans start with the 1918 shit again i might get arrested for punching one of those douchetards in the face. which in turn would make me a douchetard.

Cool, and we can talk about how in 2003, Game 7 between the Red Sox and
    Yankees, Jason Giambi hit 2 solo home runs that were the difference in
    the game ... while on the juice.

ASTERISKS FOR EVERYONE! IT'S MLB 2009! EVERYONE GETS AN ASTERISK! HOORAY!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Yankees fans are conveniently overlooking A-Rod on their 2004 roster?

A-Rod only tried them once in high school, to warn students of the future about the dangers of steroids.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This was shocking when I heard it on the radio this morning. Sucks for Dodgers fans.

a buddy of mine that plays college ball for Pitt said he'd say probably 80 percent of the baseball players do 'roids. Says he'll get anonymous emails every so often warning of drug tests. madness

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    A-Rod only tried them once in high school, to warn students of the future about the dangers of steroids.

A-Rod is a Super Hero!

But should be kicked out of baseball pronto if the sign passing rumors are true.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    This was shocking when I heard it on the radio this morning. Sucks for Dodgers fans.

Nothing should surprise us on these anymore.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Nothing should surprise us on these anymore.

Probably, but still...I liked Manny and was planning on going to a Dodger game some time.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    LOL--why is anybody surprised?

There's nobody playing the game at a high level that isn't using.

Steroid use is a part of the game in this century.

If you don't like steroids you don't like baseball.

Incidentally, I loathe baseball.