weekday finds(or in my case..trade)

2»

Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Oh fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A****n,

is the tracklist on the back of this the same as your copy?

Or was there another Carlos Ramos LP?

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    By the looks of it...NO!!!! I just took these photos right now and by the track listing on that one, it looks switched (both tracks #2 on each side)
    "P.V." & "Cuento de Barrio"..What a bug out, any one got a scan of the other labels? I have the color label.(orange & yellow flames). The other label is red & white(I think).Could be a typo?!!?

• now someone post a picture of the spine
    You should post something else uninformative and unfunny because you are on a life long role with these.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    King Max, if you want to flip that dolphin record I'd be interested.

Stuff from this week:

Lucifer's Friend-- st
    Beggar's Opera--Act One
    Fat Mattress-- st
    Fat Mattress-- II
    Nektar--14 Down to Earth
    Ginger Baker--Eleven Sides of Baker
    Jack Nitszche--St Giles Cripplegate
    Philip Glass--Einstein on the Beach
    Shadows--Live double
    Gregorian chant box set on Everest (really nice label, as in the sticker on the record)
    Oud and Harp music of the Near East
    Koto record on Lyrichord

Came across a box of records on the curb, and there was already another dude in them. Found some weirdo stuff, just randomness with samples, after he went through them. He claims to have a bunch of brazilian records to sell, but I haven't followed up yet.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

• Tuesday morning. Eight a.m. automobile repair. Hours of waiting and the rough price tag. Thrift store next door with 12 records for a buck -- a necessary antidote.

Honestly, the price tag might be steep. This place is the record location that I think about whenever I read the Boners thread. Miles of religious, christmas, and the just plain old wretched. It's sort of diggers hell.

Mystically -- there are hundreds of 45's today. It looked like someone had racked the singles section of my junior year in high school. Pop, metal, and a handful of hip hop 45s, all from 88-90.

I bought a giant pile just for nostalgia sake. And a *mint* copy of Jimmy Swaggart's 16rpm "What the bible says about drugs." Trillionaire.