canadians.... ...sigh.

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Remember the old host of Rapcity "Oliver" (thats a hip-hop name if I ever heard one).

Swollen Members had a dope album way back.

...and nobody mentioned Kardinal Official, he has some jams.

If you're gonna talk Rapcity, u gotta gice it up for Michael Williams. After he left, the show fell off.

h

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Oh, Canada![/b]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I will be in Toronto in a month. I wish to meet you all.

Ottowa the day after but I don't know anyone there.

Shit... Ottawa... Poor guy... I just came back from there.

Supermarket eh? I'll pass thru.

MissB, Your fav spot no? heh

This doen't surprise me.

Canadian hip hop is caca. (Except for "Let Your Backbone Slide").

h

Man, I think ur thinking Montreal hip hop...

I KEED........................ Errr maybe not

early Michie Mee is very nice

Shit... I use to love Victory is Calling and On This Mic! Jamaican funk was dope also!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    "increase the peace"

what about b-kool.....w/ his signature silver chrome plated hat. HDV too, both are comedy......Kish might've had a pop hit but that dude knew his hiphop.

cosmo - looking forward to seeing you play as always........we need to get at some chinese food.

"increase the peace"

what about b-kool.....w/ his signature silver chrome plated hat. HDV too, both are comedy......Kish might've had a pop hit but that dude knew his hiphop.

cosmo - looking forward to seeing you play as always........we need to get at some chinese food.

HA... B-Kool I haven't thought of that guy since he dropped Dance to the Music.

HDV... PIMP OF THE MICROPHONE! PIMP! He was one of my good friends in high schools Cousin. I remember when him & X dropped by the house to raid his dad's collection. I never thought of bringing that up to X and seeing if he remembers.

Kish was humble. And yeah... Knew his hip hop.

Go hit up KOM JUG YUEN for chinese. Open late.. 2 mins from Supermarket and DAMN CHEAP for great food!

Fuck.. If you see me there at 2-3am I'm buying...

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    My boys Bracks Tacks from Scarborough

It's BrassTacks hommie. "Ice Breaker Classic", I bought it when it came out. Yes, here in Helsinki.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Does anyone here remember a group called "Ground Control" from Ottawa? They had a song called "Another Dope Jam". There was a video for it - I'd like a 12".

Does anyone here remember a group called "Ground Control" from Ottawa? They had a song called "Another Dope Jam". There was a video for it - I'd like a 12".

Yeah, I always liked the way they used soul man for that one. I liked the video also... I can't remember seeing the 12" for it tho... Odd.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I will be in Toronto in a month. I wish to meet you all.

Ottowa the day after but I don't know anyone there.

Shit... Ottawa... Poor guy... I just came back from there.

Supermarket eh? I'll pass thru.

MissB, Your fav spot no? heh

well, it can be...if i go there on alien's night, get loaded, have a great time, dance my ass off and then trash the place.

ha ha. just kidding. aug 26th will be when i really give the place a chance and i will be on my best behaviour.

and i will be on my best behaviour.

No comment...

• Remember the old host of Rapcity "Oliver" (thats a hip-hop name if I ever heard one).

If you're gonna talk Rapcity, u gotta gice it up for Michael Williams. After he left, the show fell off.

h

Michael Williams has a radio show called "The College of Musical Knowledge" on that new smooth jazz station. It's actually not bad, but still not great either.

Remember the old host of Rapcity "Oliver" (thats a hip-hop name if I ever heard one).

h

Michael Williams has a radio show called "The College of Musical Knowledge" on that new smooth jazz station. It's actually not bad, but still not great either.

I didn't like Williams on Rap City.. Now, Soul in the City... That's a whole other topic. That show was WAY before it's time.