Guido Beach (NRR)

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
What I have to look forward to every f*cking summer....

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    when I was in Fort Lauderdale this past Christmas, the phenomenon I was most amazed by were the guido toddlers...4 year old kids with TANS, GOLD CHAINS and gelled hair! I wanted to tkae pictures, but I prolly woulda gotten my ass kicked for taking pictures of little boys.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    when I was in Fort Lauderdale this past Christmas, the phenomenon I was most amazed by were the guido toddlers...4 year old kids with TANS, GOLD CHAINS and gelled hair! I wanted to tkae pictures, but I prolly woulda gotten my ass kicked for taking pictures of little boys.

maybe a new generation of hipsters and you didn't get the irony...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

maybe a new generation of hipsters and you didn't get the irony...

Were they wearing factory-faded Toto t-shirts?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Guido Beach is f*cking classique.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Douchebags are a race?

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I spent all my summers growing up in Mantoloking, NJ which (along with Bay Head) is Wasp Beach but we used to slum it regularly on the boardwalks of Pt. Pleasant and Seaside Heights. I love the Jersey Shore. There are so few places left in the US these days that have their own distinct (love it or hate it) culture that is unique to that particular place. Bennys go home!