I got this text today and thought it was funny...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
It was once said that a Black man would be president "when pigs fly." Indeed 100 days into Obama's presidency...SWINE FLU.

Comments

• It was once said that a Black man would be president "when pigs fly."

Indeed 100 days into Obama's presidency...

SWINE FLU.

Mini lolz.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    my man just got the same text... its making its way fast.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Didn't I read a variant in the pigbug thread?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Yup. It's based on CSI: Miami.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I like how he's dramatically putting on his sunglasses, on his sunglasses. genius

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I like how he's dramatically putting on his sunglasses, on his sunglasses. genius

Haha! Yeah, I noticed that the third time I looked at it. I also like how the YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! continues out of the panel, because one panel is simply not enough to hold the Roger Daltrey scream.

• The double sunglasses is hilarious.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Take that shit to (the completely awesome and hilarious) textsfromlastnight.com!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    those CSI Caruso comic parodies are awesome.

Yup. It's based on CSI: Miami.

Endless Caruso one-liners:

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Take that shit to (the completely awesome and hilarious) textsfromlastnight.com!

(212): ??? When I first met her at the bar, she told me she was 23. After I bought her 3 shots of tequila, she told me she was really only 21. When we went back to my house, she said she was really only 19. She's still sleeping next to me butt naked. I'm afraid if she opens her mouth again I could be looking at 10 years.

This site is great. thanks for posting Enki.

b/w

It was good to see you the other week. Your set was bangin'. I only wish there were more people there.

(212): ??? When I first met her at the bar, she told me she was 23. After I bought her 3 shots of tequila, she told me she was really only 21. When we went back to my house, she said she was really only 19. She's still sleeping next to me butt naked. I'm afraid if she opens her mouth again I could be looking at 10 years.

This site is great. thanks for posting Enki.

b/w

It was good to see you the other week. Your set was bangin'. I only wish there were more people there.

textsfromlastnight is a daily must-read. Man, there is some hilarious stuff on there.

b/w

Thanks for coming through to Butterfly! It woulda been nice to have a bigger turnout, but at the same time, it meant I got to get loose a little bit. I hadn't played Cool C in years before then.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Thanks for coming through to Butterfly! It woulda been nice to have a bigger turnout, but at the same time, it meant I got to get loose a little bit. I hadn't played Cool C in years before then.

Yeah, it was fun. I hadn't seen Greg in years, so that was great. My wife was totally psyched. She would hang out with him at Subterranean all the time while I was DJ'ing, so they're buddies.

To be honest though, I do not remember meeting you. I guess that was like 10 years ago, though. Maybe around the time I might have run into djdaze, since he and I seemed to be in a lot of the same places at the same time.