I'm planning a trip to New York!

drumsdrums 83 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
And I'm thinking of renting an apartment instead of the usual hotel experience. I'm going with a friend of mine. My questions for you guys is basically what the do's and do not's are. Where could I look for apartments on the internet? How much should I pay and where would you recommend me to stay.We're going in August and plan to stay for 1-2 weeks. I don't know if it's even possible to rent for such a short period of time? Any suggestions or own experiences is most welcome.Thanks,A

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    There's been a heap of threads about this try searching. You need to check out craigslist for apts and yeah its possible to rent places for the time frame you have in mind.
    LES is where you want to stay. APT is where you want to party and Good Records is where you want to shop.

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    There's been a heap of threads about this try searching. You need to check out craigslist for apts and yeah its possible to rent places for the time frame you have in mind.
    LES is where you want to stay. APT is where you want to party and Good Records is where you want to shop.

Thanks alot! I'll do that.