Talking Cop Dogs Non R rltd

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Okay so Im watching Cops last night, an old episode and they chase some dude into bushes etc. a few cops and one copper with a german sheperd. They tackle the dude and pull their guns yelling "get on the ground, get on the ground"...and then the cops stop yelling to do the whole wrestling and handcuffing dance...but... the dog keeps barking and I swear he was barking out 'get on the ground'...not exactly like a human but close enough to be able to understand.I just wondering, has anyone ever witnesses that in real life? Or seen it on Cops?I got a Staffy and they can make human voice type sounds that come off like they are speaking, but this was beyond that, like the Cop dog is so used to hearing that everytime they take down a suspect, ihe's learnt to do it every arrest....I got to try and find that episode on youtube.

Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Either you misheard or it wasn't a German sheperd cause one of those would have said: "Achtung! Legen Sie Sich sofort auf den Bauch, sonst machen wir von der Elektroschockwaffe Gebrauch!"

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    i wanted to post that talking pug first but this one is even better..

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    This is my favorite talking animal video:

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Either you misheard or it wasn't a German sheperd cause one of those would have said: "Achtung! Legen Sie Sich sofort auf den Bauch, sonst machen wir von der Elektroschockwaffe Gebrauch!"

• totally expected to see this for some unknown reason:

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    totally expected to see this for some unknown reason:

Man, Oingo Boingo sucks.