Joe Clair: From Rap City to KFC Grilled Chicken

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Say it ain't so, Joe!

He's not hard to find; see 0:02.

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

None of those people are Joe Clair. Or are you pointing out free grilled chicken tomorrow?

I can almost guarantee every cheapass will be out in force to where it will be almost ridiculously not worth trying to save myself $3 to get free chicken.

Re; 25 cent Papa John's pizza in Cleveland several months back; people waited HOURS in line - in freezing cold temps - to save themselves $7 or $8 dollars.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    where's chris thomas?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

None of those people are Joe Clair. Or are you pointing out free grilled chicken tomorrow?

I don't give a F*ck about Joe Clair I'm trying to start a race thread.

Black people dancin for chicken = Soulstrut Race Thread Catnip.

If u were really on the ball you'd have a link to Joe Clair's blog addressing this from like 2 months ago.

• None of those people are Joe Clair. Or are you pointing out free grilled chicken tomorrow?

If u were really on the ball you'd have a link to Joe Clair's blog addressing this from like 2 months ago.

PETER DINGLE SCHREDS. PERIOD. SCHRED. PERIOD.

Who the F*ck reads Joe Clair's blog?

Dude fell off the planet like 10 years ago.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I can almost guarantee every cheapass will be out in force to where it will be almost ridiculously not worth trying to save myself $3 to get free chicken.

Re; 25 cent Papa John's pizza in Cleveland several months back; people waited HOURS in line - in freezing cold temps - to save themselves $7 or $8 dollars.

I saw the same thing in front of Denny's a couple days after their Super Bowl promo. Dude spending all morning waiting for a $3.99 Grand Slam. Made me wonder what kind of tippers these folks would be.

I saw the same thing in front of Denny's a couple days after their Super Bowl promo. Dude spending all morning waiting for a $3.99 Grand Slam. Made me wonder what kind of tippers these folks would be.

It would be one thing if you were hard up... i.e. homeless and insane and had nothing else to do with your day and had no other means of eating.

However, even the minimum wage earner could do better things with 3 or 4 hours. You could BEG for four hours and come out with more money than you'd save waiting for a $4 breakfast (or piece of chicken).

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    KFC GRILLED CHICKEN!! Joe Clair has to pay the bills some how. He used to or still does stand up comedy.

KFC GRILLED CHICKEN!! Joe Clair has to pay the bills some how. He used to or still does stand up comedy.

No doubt. Just seems like a step backward from hosting a popular cable TV show.

Kinda like celebrities who wind up hawking junk on late night infomercials.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

I feel like he might make more money off this ad than he did with Rap City. Just a guess.

In other news, have you seen that TJ Max commercial with Big Lez?

I feel like he might make more money off this ad than he did with Rap City. Just a guess.

In other news, have you seen that TJ Max commercial with Big Lez?

Hmmm no haven't seen that.

All I know is she could rip all of our heads off.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    there's no big lez commercial.

there's no big lez commercial.

You just said that so she won't come and rip your head off.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I dare you talk shit about the Bowflex to Chuck Norris's face. Hell, I DOUBLE-DOG dare you.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    joe clair has been in about 10 commercials.

He's funny in many of his commercials too. I'd like to see him and Stephanie Courtney in an ad. In fact, let's put Joe Cleezy and Stephanie Courtney in an ad.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Just seems like a step backward from hosting a popular cable TV show.

I dont think the early BET Rap City dudes got paid that much.

Where is AJ and Free?

Those VJ's usually dont move on to 'better' gigs.

Ananda tried to go Oprah and her shit flopped.

Joe Clair who has worked for a minute now, and right out the gate after being booted for younger talent on Rap City, seems to payin the bills.

In the history of VJs who has really blew up?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Prince DaJour wants to know if you want fries widdat.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

haha

he was my least favorite - little elf muthafuska

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

I remember that Papa Johns promo w/ the free pizza. I got into the car during my lunch break w/ some co-workers and pulled up to Papa Johns.....that was the longest damn line I have seen in a minute I mean kids (infants), elderly, and folks in wheel chairs etc. No way in the world was I going to stand in line for 2- 3 hrs for some damn pizza. Later that day I was at the DMV and heard a lady behind me talking about how she "hit up" two Papa Johns that day.

haha

he was my least favorite - little elf muthafuska

He was awful. Some group was on there once, can't remember who and openly clowned dude! They were like, you a herb son, aren't you late for math class?
    Tigger was/is (BET-less at the moment) too. Unibrow mf'er.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    VJ-wise, I think you look to Daisy Fuentes -- she really paved the trail.

Bill Bellamy had some success but was a comedian first, VJ second.

Duff had a small part in Dumb & Dumber.

As far as free food goes, you pay for what you get. It's just like people at sporting events, practically killing themselves for a T-shirt. Screaming at the top of their lungs, leaning dangerously over the railing on the third level for a XXXL T-shirt that you might where to bed once? Not worth it.

We talkin about BET. Get outta here with that.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Shucky Ducky update please.

Holy effing shit!

There's a difference between being a celebrity endorser and being the guy biting into a piece of chicken going "mmm this is tasty."