Charles Grodin on Fox News

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
watch this clip: dude is so quick- he sons sean hannity to boot-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SWNPX6VT4used to love those old "feuds" he had with letterman back in the 80's

Comments

• Hannity never fails to amaze me. It's like he lives on another planet. Uber-douchebag.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Hannity is the definition of naked ambition. TURBO DOUCHE. I remember on his radio show he always called NYC the greatest city in the world, and then talked about his long commute from Long Island

Grodin was awesome in Midnight Run!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Man, what a dick. I had to switch to another browser window and just listen, because just looking at Hannity gets me angry.

I couldn't even finish the clip. What was the point of that line of questioning? "Would you.....say.....have a meeting with an alien leader who told us that he would annihilate Earth just for fun? You would????"

And he didn't even try to get the name of Grodin's book right. f*cking d-bag of epic proportions.

• Man, what a dick. I had to switch to another browser window and just listen, because just looking at Hannity gets me angry.

That is exactly what I did.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Good stuff.

Thought I'd share this. It's English journalist Charlie Brookers' piece on Fox News.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

used to love those old "feuds" he had with chevy chase back in the 80's

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I thought Charles Grodin was a fat weatherman.

Now, I'm confused.

I almost watched the whole clip, but it was too stupid even for me.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I thought Charles Grodin was a fat weatherman.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Grodin for starring in The Loney Guy. Underrated Steve Martin film.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    Thanks M0ke, Charlie Brookers' video was great
    and I like the whimsical Curb Your Enthusiasm music used for Glenn Beck

• I thought Charles Grodin was a fat weatherman.

i thought Grodin was dead - - but i think that's cos i live in the UK and we're not expose to thsi kind of telly often.

'Midnight Run' is a great film because of him... actually - it's just a great film.