Definition of a true balleur (mildly-NSFW)

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Reynaldo, you ever kite-surfed on a private island with a naked model wrapped around your back? Richard Branson does so on the regular. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/21/richard-branson-and-a-nak_n_189643.html New pictures are online of Richard Branson cavorting around his private island Necker with a naked supermodel.Branson was posing for photographer Stephane Gautronneau when he asked Branson if model Denni Parkinson, Gautronneau's girlfriend who was present at the time, could get in some pictures. She clung to the billionaire's back while he kite surfed and also lolled around on the sand as Branson stood on the shore in a white linen shirt.Branson told the Mail on Sunday 'What can you say if you are asked to pose with a naked lady? I only wish I had eyes in the back of my head.'The paper added Branson's wife and two grown children watched the shoot from the shore.[/b]

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Not feeling her elbows...

or pancake ass

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    These pictures are cracking me up. There is something so weird about them. No matter how beautiful she is, she looks so strange hanging off him like a monkey.

Edit: I got it - She looks like

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HOT

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    These pictures are cracking me up. There is something so weird about them. No matter how beautiful she is, she looks so strange hanging off him like a monkey.

I agree.

Reminds me of

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Edit: I got it - She looks like

hahah, graemlin-worthy.

• Richard Branson is f*cking idiot. How he became a billionaire I will never know.

I've got bigger tits than her. But Branson is a bigger tit than me

http://www.youtube.com/v/BzuxEyeqri0&hl=en&fs=1

• chasechase 767 Posts
    deleted....