Price Czech: Cuban Jazz LP

disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Quinteto Instrumental De Musica Moderna (Guillermo Barreto, Gustavo Tamayo, Papito Hern??ndez, Frank Emilio and Tata Guines) on Palma Records, Cuba.The few dealers who have in stock sell it for something between 35$ and 49$ but these are dealers! I wonder what this would bring in an auction.The record is pretty tame in my ears so I'm thinking about throwing it out.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    so... what's the question again?

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I was asking for a prize czech from the real world outside of record dealers parallel universe.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    LOL at auctions = "real world"

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    ask me again at 6PM.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    why would you throw it out? if it was an andy williams or engleburt humperdink turd i can understand but at least send that shit to me (postage included) instead of tossing it.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    why would you throw it out? if it was an andy williams or engleburt humperdink turd i can understand but at least send that shit to me (postage included) instead of tossing it.

I mean throwin it out by selling/trading it.

• why would you throw it out? if it was an andy williams or engleburt humperdink turd i can understand but at least send that shit to me (postage included) instead of tossing it.

I mean throwin it out by selling/trading it.

if it doesn't sound good to you, move it along. what's so complicated about this?