Megan McCain = future of republican party?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
If the party wants to exist 10 years from now then yes.She's been making lots of headlines lately, but I wonder if she's really doing this all on her own or if she is part of a vetting process by party insiders.I feel like they realize that young people don't give a shit about homos and abortion so they are testing the waters to see how people react to a republican party without those talking points.discuss.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I like that she's called Karl Rove creepy.

Plus she's blappable.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Plus she's blappable.
    are you referring to her blogette?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I don't know about her blog. I just saw a pic of her on CNN.com and decided if it came down to it I would put it there.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I don't know about her blog. I just saw a pic of her on CNN.com and decided if it came down to it I would put it there.

Could happen. Your both in AZ.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I giver her the Straight ________ Express.....

^^insert pun above^^

this thread should definitely go to speculation on whether or not joe the plumber tapped those pipes.

• I giver her the Straight ________ Express.....

^^insert pun above^^

Caulk?

You can have her, btw. Some pics of her body, she looks all-mis-assembled and out of proportion.
    But, yo... I FEEL those elbows.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

If the Repubs are serious about a new face, then they need to drop this f*cking joe the plumber moron asshole. the two in this picture completely cancel each other out. i'm all for knowledgeable progress, and completely against ignorant rants and cheers.

joe the plumber can eat a dick. every time i see that piece of shit i want to beat the shit out of him f*cking prison yard style.

agreed. he's obviously more interested in personal fame disguised as a 'political advocate.' His association with the republican camp helped Obama get elected and was one of many mistakes the McCain campaign made with associations during the election. The other huge mistake was Palin. The 'everyman' attempt backfired in the republican's face. Clearly their media agenda was to reach out to working class voters rather than offer ANYTHING of substance. And that's politics for ya.

btw, I was listening to a Howard Stern show from a couple weeks ago mentioning that Obama's work schedule is a complete departure from the Bush Administration. Georgy wanted lights out at 7pm - no work, done end of the day. Where as Obama is said to be working all hours of the night, going into his office to work around the clock. Not a surprise, but really.. we had a complete douche in office for 8 years who got a lot of rest. The Republican party had this coming, glad to see they're totally unorganized and don't know what to do with themselves.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i heard she was saying the GOP was in a civil war
    what did she mean and what was it all about

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    joe the plumber can eat a dick. every time i see that piece of shit i want to beat the shit out of him f*cking prison yard style.

id just about forgotten about that dude. i figured he'd gone back to unstopping toilets or something.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

id just about forgotten about that dude. i figured he'd gone back to unstopping toilets or something.

nope, he stills pops up as some dumb-ass commentator. like when he was reporting from israel, and saying how the media just shouldn't report on any kind of military conflict in the middle east.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Joe the plumber reported from israel?!?!?

that HAD to be fox news.

• Joe the plumber reported from israel?!?!?

that HAD to be fox news.

pajamasmedia.com

they make Fox look, "fair and balanced," by comparison. SERIOUS lunatic fringe.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    glad to see they're totally unorganized and don't know what to do with themselves.

Definitely.

Right now Meghan isn't exactly the fresh new face of the Republican party (last I checked she was still trying to figure out what to do with her life), but if they were smart elephants they'd make it so. She certainly has more smarts and mass appeal than Palin, plumber & co.

certified blaptastic, defends her curves

yes, agreed,

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I thought the youtube of Obama talking to Joe Plumber (whats his middle name again? Oh that's right, The.) highlighted one of the differences between O and McC.

Obama listened to The Plumber, explained his plan, reassured him it was fair and wouldn't hurt him, listened some more, and tried to clarify his position. I think he spent like 6-10 minutes listening and talking to someone who clearly disagreed with him.

By contrast McCain is famous for not listening, getting mad at people who disagree with him, and addressing peoples concerns with flippant jokes.

Thanks to the Interwebs we were able to see the unadulterated footage of Joe and O. The way the different networks spun it was tragic comedy.

• I thought the youtube of Obama talking to Joe Plumber (whats his middle name again? Oh that's right, The.) highlighted one of the differences between O and McC.

Obama listened to The Plumber, explained his plan, reassured him it was fair and wouldn't hurt him, listened some more, and tried to clarify his position. I think he spent like 6-10 minutes listening and talking to someone who clearly disagreed with him.

By contrast McCain is famous for not listening, getting mad at people who disagree with him, and addressing peoples concerns with flippant jokes.

Thanks to the Interwebs we were able to see the unadulterated footage of Joe and O. The way the different networks spun it was tragic comedy.

I think if you get withing 200 miles of Arizona you can still hear McCain grinding his teeth in rage.

b/w

The daughter is cute but I don't believe for a second she writes anything on that blog.