FANIA ANGER?

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Got this email today from someone named salsabrava:
LA VERDAD TODO ES PURA FANIA, NO ME INTERESA, ES MUSICA QUE NI TOCO PORQUE PARA MI ES BASURA, LA FANIA CREO UN GRAN MONOPOLIO EN NY Y POR ESO MUCHAS OTRAS ORQUESTAS NI SONARON Y HASTA QUEBRARON, PERO ME IMAGINO QUE LA HISTORIA TU LA SABES.... NO SE PORQUE TE ENOJA MI BLOG, DIME SI QUIERES ALGO DE AHI, PIDEMELO Y TE LO REGALO, ASI LO PUEDES PONER EN TU PAGINA, Y BUENO GRACIAS POR VISITAR MI BLOG, LA VERDAD PENSE QUE ERAS UN COLLECTOR BRAVO Y DURO PERO AL VER TU PAGINA ME DI CUENTA DE ALGO, ERES BASURA HERMANO AL IGUAL QUE TU PAGINA Y TUS DISQUITOS DE FANIA...............

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    THE TRUTH IS ALL PURE FANI I am not interested, is music that ToCo OR WHY IS MY GARBAGE TO, Fania a great MONOPOLY IN NY AND SO MANY OTHER ORCHESTRAS OR TO QUEBRADA dreamed, but I imagine that the story You SABES ....

NO SE PORQUE TE Anger MY BLOG, TELL ME IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FROM AHI, Y TE LO REGALO PIDEMELO, so you can PUT ON YOUR PAGE, AND GOOD THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG, I thought you were the truth BRAVO AND A COLLECTOR BUT HARD TO SEE Your page I realized something, you're GARBAGE AS YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR PAGE OF DISQUITOS FANI ...............

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Haha Rey do you speak Spanish?

• rael tawk

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    LA VERDAD PENSE QUE ERAS UN COLLECTOR BRAVO Y DURO PERO AL VER TU PAGINA ME DI CUENTA DE ALGO, ERES BASURA HERMANO

Must be a Soulstrutter.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    To tell you the truth, it???s all Fania, I???m not interested, it???s music I don???t even play because I consider it garbage. Fania built a large monopoly in NY and that???s why other orquestas didn???t get recognition or even went broke, but I think you know the story???

I don???t know why you are mad at my blog, tell me if you want something and I???ll give it to you for free so you can put it in your webpage. Thanks for checking my blog. To tell you the truth, I thought you were a brave and tough collector, but after checking your webpage I realized you are garbage, brother, just like your webpage and little Fania records?????????[/b]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Can I get a "ERES BASURA, HERMANO" graemlin out of this?

thanks

• I love this thread.
    BTW I couldnt help googling for salsabrava and seems like the dude runs a very interesting salsa blog: collector bravo y duro!!!!

• PepesoLPepesoL 67 Posts
    To tell you the truth, it???s all Fania, I???m not interested, it???s music I don???t even play because I consider it garbage. Fania built a large monopoly in NY and that???s why other orquestas didn???t get recognition or even went broke, but I think you know the story???

I don???t know why you are mad at my blog, tell me if you want something and I???ll give it to you for free so you can put it in your webpage. Thanks for checking my blog. To tell you the truth, I thought you were a brave and tough collector, but after checking your webpage I realized you are garbage, brother, just like your webpage and little Fania records?????????[/b]

Disgruntled ex Fania A&R Man

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Dude is on that jugo de hater.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Now see, if THIS had been the first post of this thread (rather than the original Spanish and that dubious translation), that would have saved some wasted space.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Djudick is pissed about that fauxblog of yours, Rey!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Now see, if THIS had been the first post of this thread (rather than the original Spanish and that dubious translation), that would have saved some wasted space.

No, no the Spanish version was essential and easily comprehended--ass-hurt is an international language.

ass-hurt is an international language.

...i like that

• "Brave and tough collector" is available as a location for a limited time only.

• awesome thread, on at least 2 levels

"you are garbage, brother"

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Fania = CTI of Latin records?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Rey: what is the context behind that email? Did you write something on his site?

Fania = CTI of Latin records?

Nope. At least Fania's records are listenable...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Rey: what is the context behind that email? Did you write something on his site?
    I'm actually not sure what his site is. I recently started "following" salsanadamas.blogspot.com after someone posted a link to it in that "Dope Blogs that Post Raers" thread, so I guess that's where the dude is from. I've never commented on that site, though. I think he just needed to vent some Fania anger.