Wanted:Ronald Mesquita"Bresil 72"

PepesoLPepesoL 67 Posts
edited April 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Can't get enough of this record at the moment and it's way past due owning one.Willing to trade or cash exchange....Whatever! PM me or Email @ soulnuff7 at hotmail dot comPeace and Thanks for your interest.Pepe

Comments

• this record is beyond dope - i love it and need a copy too! theres a reissue of it around, i'll take a copy of that off anyones hands if they're interested.

• PepesoLPepesoL 67 Posts
    After the French original please.....vg+ or better

Was there ever a Brasilian pressing ?
    Never heard of one.
    Curious though since he did record and originate from Brasil.

• i dont think there was a brazilian press of this, there was a brazilian press of the ronie & central do brasil lp he was involved with (i think), this one was recorded and pressed in france only.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

Top one is the boot, bottom the og
    Would have been so much of a better boot if they had made the sticker peelable

Mario pm me for the boot next week if you still need it

• Mario pm me for the boot next week if you still need it
    yeah dude for sure! but one question- why next week? thanks anyway!

From what I've heard the sound on the original is loud with the bass way up in the mix.
    How about the Treasure Trove issue?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Picked this up a few years ago at some antique store you would least expect to find a record like this.
    Wasn't familiar with his record back then but it looked interesting so I copped.

Very pleasant surprise when I layed this platter on the turntable.

The Antique stores here in Oz aren't as colourful , World record club fodder mainly but makes a find more satisfying.

Dollar bin score or not "Bresil 72" is a creamy Samba record from Balanca Pema to Zanzibar....
    Anyone ....por favor!!!!

• Dollar bin score or not "Bresil 72" is a creamy Samba record from Balanca Pema to Zanzibar....
    massive there! balanca pema is the lick, i put it on one of my recent mixes and decided to try and get a copy of the full album after listening to it on loronix.

• There??s an original Spanish pressing of this too, sooo elusive though... I??ve never found a copy in the field so I picked my reissue a few years back. Its a great record.

Markus71 : so where was your copy pressed?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Markus71 : so where was your copy pressed?

French press on Barclay with the sticker

Still no love here!...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I have ronie e central do brazil, which is a stellar album also. Both of these are worth owning.

Ok thankyou everybody for telling me about the raer's you have , has anybody got a spare copy for trade or sale!!!

Peace!!!