’Bout to Pour Some...

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)

...yo, who else is drinkin' tonight?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i got the melancholy music that will be just right.

no ayo.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I've picked up a "sipping Hennessy while MP3ing records" habit which will probably be in effect tonight.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Summertime...

although, mine is the anejo, and definitely not "con gusano". Brought it back from Oaxaca last year, where I discovered the joys of good tequilas and mezcals. And mole!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oops, I forgot. I'm chasin' it with this:

I might have to tap wifey on the shoulder tonight!!!! Nuttin' wrong with humpin' on hump-day, loose off da' liquor.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I might have to tap wifey on the shoulder tonight!!!!

loc.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

loc.

Say word!!!! The joy of marriage ("Hey honey, you sleep?").

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

Nuttin' wrong with humpin' on hump-day.

Thats what I always say.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I might have to tap wifey on the shoulder tonight!!!! Nuttin' wrong with humpin' on hump-day, loose off da' liquor.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

co-signature: ____________

Yeah Day,

I rock the ill married pick-up line, "Hey honey, you sleep?". Works er'time!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Tonight is a Chelado evening, maybe even Michelado Refrescos. Depends on how my dinner sits with me.

Can you dig it? I will see yall on the late shift.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Just bought a six pack of Moose Drool brown ale. I know I know, that shit sounds nasty but its tasty.

Yo,

I just got back inside from taking mi perro loco (yes high-strungness, Silky Terrier steez) outside to do her business. Now, I've gotten down to some good sippin', pumpin' some tunes, and waitin' on wifey to get home from her trabajo. Lift your glasses, ladies and gentlemen.....and let's sip (or guzzle)!!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Drinking on some Siletz River Spruce Brew (brewed with real spruce tops) hitting some Knob Creek. Doesn't take much because I have been smoking herbs and checking out reggae albums all day. Listening to Keith Hudson- Rasta Communication right now. I've been really feeling the cut Bloody Eyes, about a man whose girlfriend is embarrassed of his red eyed, Rasta ways.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I haven't had a drink in about 17 years, but when I got down I only f**ked with the good stuff-

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    My shit tonight:

Sometimes ain't no need to get creative....

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

co-signature: ____________

with a little bit of for good measure.

I haven't had a drink in about 17 years, but when I got down I only f**ked with the good stuff-

Shiiiiiiit, Phill. You wanna talk rot-gut. Here's some of my old stand-by's back then, on some young boy dumb (and po') shit:

-Nighttrain was my poison of choice from this array (Yuck!!!!)

-Nothing hurts worse than a Magnum headache the day after!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    NIGHT TRAIN IS THE DEVILS PIMP JUICE

I did some crazy, stupid, law breaking madness on that stuff.

NIGHT TRAIN IS THE DEVILS PIMP JUICE

Yo Day,

I remember I gunned a 40oz. of Old Gold and then drank a whole bottle of Nighttrain before hittin' the club. I remember dancin' twice, sittin' down to chill, and then waking up the next day in my dude's bedroom wondering where the fuck I was. He told me they (our crew) had to drive my drunk ass to his crib cause I was too fucked up to drive home (and I was livin' with my folks at the time). I had to chiiiiiiilllllllll. And I was blazin' back in those days too. Too wild!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    NIGHT TRAIN CISCO[/b] IS THE DEVILS PIMP JUICE

ohhh every time I drank Cisco I lost a friend...the pure insanity brought on by this shit was astounding...within minutes of drinking a small bottle, I would be overcome with impulses to do the most horrible, obnoxious, anti-social shit imaginable.

What a great time!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    NIGHT TRAIN CISCO[/b] IS THE DEVILS PIMP JUICE

ohhh every time I drank Cisco I lost a friend...the pure insanity brought on by this shit was astounding...within minutes of drinking a small bottle, I would be overcome with impulses to do the most horrible, obnoxious, anti-social shit imaginable.

What a great time!

Oh yeah, Cisco...

I never liked that drink man, but when I was in Job Corps, one night we all walked to the liquor store and drank about 2 or 3 bottles each on the way back.

Then I smoked some weed with this crazy Lou Ferrigno looking dude and the next thing I knew I was waking up behind some building (yes, with my pants still on, fuckers).

It'll do it to you alright.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Yeah Ed,

What you know about that, son???? I actually use to drink the "Pink" variety but I couldn't find a pic. I'd drink the "Golden" flavor too when I couldn't find the "Pink". Those were some wild days. Blunts, Champale, and a rhyme cipher!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I actually use to drink the "Pink"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ahh, memories. In particular...

Ahh, memories. In particular...

Yeah, man. I'm blessed to be alive with all that wilin' out back then. Too many stories....

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yeah, you guys are taking me back now... Private Stock, Night Train, Wild Irish Rose and Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange Jubilee... I only drank the good stuff), wild drunken binges, waking up not knowing what I did the night before, etc. I fondly remember a daytrip one summer up at Bear Mountain in NY where I should've died from alcohol poisoning! You know the trick where you use a can opener to put a hole in the bottom of a can of beer, then pop the top and just let all the beer pour straight down your throat (AYO)? Man, we did this COUNTLESS times on this particlar day. I swear, I thought my stomach was gonna explode! I was TOTALLY fucked up, mayne.
    I'm so glad I wised up and grew out of that phase of my life, pha reel. Boy, the things you do when you're nine years old!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I gotta plead ingnorance here - what is this stuff? Never had it before. It looks cloudy....