check out my blog

Comments

• dude....this is awesome

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    wonderful

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    hilarious
    bookmarked

???A dance party divided against itself cannot stand.??? - Gaybraham Lincoln =

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I totally jumped into this thread to drop a flat "no", but I have to say, that shit is hilarious. Bookmarked.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Ha! I usually find anti-hipster blogs just as annoying as hipsters, but this one is actually good. Nice one, I'll keep checking...

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    genius!

you should sell t-shirts!

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

Wouldn't that be hipsteresque?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Oh God, I actually recognize some of those people (I've lived in the Williamsburg/Greenpoint area for 18 years).

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    i used to live there too in the early part of the decade.
    its weird how this one fat guy with a giant fro ended up starting a band called tv in the radio.
    and one scrawny bearded guy i used to see on the train all the time ended up doing great new age synth music for DFA.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This is great.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    i used to live there too in the early part of the decade.
    its weird how this one fat guy with a giant fro ended up starting a band called tv in the radio.

He wasn't a founding member I believe... but did join early.

Funny story: their original drummer dissed our bar when we first opened and said it would close within 6 months. Within 6 months he had been kicked out of the band. By his brother. 6 years later we sold it to some herbs.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    This is great.

hipster bashing is my favorite pasttime
    abnd now that spring is on they will be back oin full force

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ???Some people say hip-hop is dead. We just do this to make sure.???

Fantastic caption for that video.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

honestly.. those guys look like a bunch of clowns. straight goober-shit. barnum and bailey circus elephant trunk fit them all in the back seat of a cab type of shit.is this really what hip hop has come to??? seriously?

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

.is this really what hip hop has come to??? seriously?
    you must have misread the post, and i thought it quite clearly said Kanye?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    oh, my bad. it's kanye, so.. everything is ok.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    oh, my bad. it's kanye, so.. everything is ok.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Wouldn't that be hipsteresque?

Not if they're all sized XL and larger.

I just Google Readered this. Very cool.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I am all for knocking the youngins but until you provide evidence that you yourself are not a hipster, I am very suspicious. Hipster knocking seems to be a major pastime of hipsters. BTW you can see my old, balding, lame self in the gay marriage thread. Not a whiff of cool in sight.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I am all for knocking the youngins but until you provide evidence that you yourself are not a hipster, I am very suspicious. Hipster knocking seems to be a major pastime of hipsters. BTW you can see my old, balding, lame self in the gay marriage thread. Not a whiff of cool in sight.

However, by The Huey Lewis Law, that very squareness makes you hip. And by knocking the bloggeur you suspect of hipsterhood for being a hipster, you yourself are thus a hipster.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I beleive the term is Post-Hipsterism.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

However, by The Huey Lewis Law, that very squareness makes you hip. And by knocking the bloggeur you suspect of hipsterhood for being a hipster, you yourself are thus a hipster.

I just got the Huey Lewis reference. Well played. But I am afraid that no one is ever going to confuse me with a hipster/scenester. My Journey concert T is from a show I actually went to.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I wonder how long it's going to be until a board member's picture will end up on the blog and of course who it's going to be. hahaha... thank god I'm too old to be hip.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts