Alternate beef thread

2»

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    he's on the other side of the country. hence, lil miss guzzo puffing up his chest and shit.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Where hoLmes is?

Nueba Yol

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Where hoLmes is?

Nueba Yol

What I meant was...Where is he in relation to the board?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Where hoLmes is?

Nueba Yol

What I meant was...Where is he in relation to the board?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    PEACEFUL SOLUTIONS

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    he's on the other side of the country. hence, lil miss guzzo puffing up his chest and shit.

haha your funny.

Good god man, have you asked permission to ride on his dick or did you just jump on?

I didn't think I'd need to repeat myself but I guess your so hung up on other peoples business. Leave other folks out of this. You've been 2faced long before Drez came to me with any issues.

Smile to my face at the club and talk shit online...sad.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    unreal

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Hi, Drez!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    ahh heres the sidebeef.

Shiggy, seriously you got an issue with me you either talk about it with me, or don't talk about it at all IF you want to man up, hit me via PM.

That is it.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

I'm not even sure what started you on trying to act like a bitch[/b] to me, but if you wanted a rise out of me you got it, congrats. If you want to continue to have problems with me than just keep talking shit, if you don't want issues than act like a fucking man[/b]. I hope you chose the latter cause this bitch attitude you've been giving is plain sad.[/b]

DUROGATORY? HYPOCRATIC? i mean, i thought you were the high priestess of moral fortitude. by "act like a bitch" or my "bitch attitude", are you implying that im acting like a female? i mean, im not mad at that at all, but that sure sounds demeaning to women. i mean, do you think women or in your words "bitches" want to be compared to me?

haha your funny.

Good god man, have you asked permission to ride on his dick or did you just jump on?

I didn't think I'd need to repeat myself but I guess your so hung up on other peoples business. Leave other folks out of this. You've been 2faced long before Drez came to me with any issues.

Smile to my face at the club and talk shit online...sad.

alright dude. first off, im sure this was intended to be an insult, eluding to the fact that "jumping on someone's dick" is some faggot gay shit for queers and homos. which, again, is not a good look, your highness. luckily im a demi-fag, so this means nothing to me.

on the other hand, drez is like flesh and blood to me. dude will always be family, and if that means that im "jumping on his dick" than so be it. and this is where my core issue lies with you. go ahead and call me a bitch and a faggot. im not denying that. go ahead and call me hypocritical as i have relished in the fact that i am. but you start coming at my family like a fool and that is not ok with me.

if anything, youre lucky i talked to drez cuz i was trying to talk him down from beating your ass you fucking string bean. im a peaceful person mostly cuz im a pussy. but you crossed the line with that shit.

and to top it off, youre a complete idiot. i wish i could stop quoting you and making fun of you but youre so goddamn stupid you keep coming back for more. your the fucking punchline for just about every quality joke around here and motherfuckers arent laughing with you. the last thing a homofag like myself needs is some disconnected cornball trying to be the mouthpiece for a group that he neither understands or is a part of and then turns around and participates in the belittling of that same group. i dont have a problem with folks smashing on shit. but then again, most them folks arent trying to talk a good one on that shit and then turn around and backbite it. keep it real indeed, hip hop.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

on the other hand, drez is like flesh and blood to me. dude will always be family, and if that means that im "jumping on his dick" than so be it. and this is where my core issue lies with you. go ahead and call me a bitch and a faggot. im not denying that. go ahead and call me hypocritical as i have relished in the fact that i am. but you start coming at my family like a fool and that is not ok with me.

if anything, youre lucky i talked to drez cuz i was trying to talk him down from beating your ass you fucking string bean. im a peaceful person mostly cuz im a pussy. but you crossed the line with that shit.

dude you are still hung up on this shit.

first off (and for the 3rd time), this shit did not and does not involve you![/b] It never did and I can now see how some minor[/b] event that I didn't even remember with some guy thats not[/b] you could escalate to what it did. Weren't you ever told to stay out of other folks business.

secondly if you are so hung up on the whole drez (non) situation you shoulda talked to me about it instead of forming your own sewing circle on the issue and talking shit about me. You wanna know why I called you fake, cause while all this was going on you were still smiling to my face and talking to me like a friend.

You still don't know what my perspective on that issue was and honestly you really don't need to cause like I said before it did not involve you[/b].

third off, I really don't care what my rep on this site is, you can call me a joke all day everyday, people who know me (and not just the guzzo screen name) know damn well who I am and how I act. Get over yourself on that bullshit.

and by the way, if you really took any of the times I used the word bitch as a direct/indirect attack on women, and showed offense you shoulda came to me with it.

and finally I really don't like these public acts of grandstanding, we could talk about this in private or not at all. But this show off shit is getting kinda tired.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    PEACEFUL SOLUTIONS

Plaese to resolve this, you guys are both rad. We're all in the same gang.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Um, no fuck that. This shit is pure entertainment.

Carry on please.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    what

the

eff

• you guys both need to take this shit outside and please stop posting that stupid picture again and again.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Um, no fuck that. This shit is pure entertainment.

Carry on please.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Wow, I just lost a bet with Aser that Guzzo would have squashed it by page 2.

Looks like we're in for the long haul, folkers.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    alternate beef thread? i thought this shit was going to be about some tofu.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    PEACEFUL SOLUTIONS

Plaese to resolve this, you guys are both rad. We're all in the same gang.

what the fuck is going on inthis picture??? asparilla does look high as hell.but were yall staring at some swami while he took a nap? dope

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

Carry on please.

i like how all you gotta do is propose a beef thread and at leasa tone usual suspect will always step up on cue.
    for real, fuck the "soulstrut-meet-up-at-the-bar" shit, we should be lacing up gloves/headgear and punching each other in the face.
    anyone on here slapbox?