Big Daddy Kane - Latte Pass? (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i gotta wonder what preme was looking for when he came across these pics.....

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Nude pictures of Kool G obviously

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The box of chocolates shot is classic material.

No wonder Black Sheep dissed him!

• The box of chocolates shot is classic material.

No wonder Black Sheep dissed him!

yeah. the box of chocolates shot is kinda amazing. was the photographer going for some sort of visual pun?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I am not mad at him.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I am not mad at him.

*Insert sessy pic of blonde wig on red couch here*

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    DJ Day and Cosmo Playgirl spreads pls. KTHXBAI

• I'm still holding out for nude pics of Roxanne Shante. I know they exist somewhere.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I'm still holding out for nude pics of Roxanne Shante. I know they exist somewhere.

I'll pass. However The Real Roxanne! I want to see those ones........ I met her about 5 years ago in NYC and she still looked good. However was with a large group of Lesbians!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I'm still holding out for nude pics of Roxanne Shante. I know they exist somewhere.

I'll pass. However The Real Roxanne! I want to see those ones........ I met her about 5 years ago in NYC and she still looked good. However was with a large group of Lesbians!

speaking of dapper dan....

she's so fresh. i fell in love with her from the photo on that romeo record....

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    In my time at the post office (of many jobs I've had over the years) I delivered one Playgirl magazine, and it was to a very gay dude's house.
    So, with that as a random sample:
    Gay Dudes-1
    Women-0