STAR TREK

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
"I kind of have to admit that the trailer to the new Star Trek flick looks pretty f*cking cool..." COSMO

Im a fan of the OG and the Animated Series.When the Next Generation/Deep Space Nine/Voyager/Enterprise shit came out i didnt fusk w/ it. But I'm really anticipating this "Reboot".I just hope the writing goes beyond the Aliens=Terrorists softball-bullshit.Plus im a fan of ....... and

Comments

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    lol

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    watched the reruns as a kid, never bothered with any of the new series. can't wait for the new movie.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    WHERE THE F*ck IS WILLIAM SHATNER

THEY BETTER DIG UP DEFOREST KELLY, TIE SOME STRINGS ON HIM, AND DO SOME PUPPETEER TYPE SHIT

Oh and there are waaaaay too many scenes that aren't on the bridge of the Enterprise. WAY too many.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Never a huge fan of the franchise, although I don't hate it.

I do remember when the og "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" came out not long
    after the original Star Wars, my 8-year-old self declared it the biggest terd
    ever. Star Wars made Star Trek look like corn back in the day, and that movie
    had way too much talking. They fixed it with "Wrath of Khan," probably the best
    thing they ever did (besides the ST the Next Generation pinball game) but it took
    them FOREVER to re-boot the OG storyline, and I'm glad they did.

Trailers for this have got me kind of hyped, and I will say that things seem to
    have reversed, I was more into the Star Trek trailer than when I saw trailers for
    the last few Star Wars flicks.

b/w

that episode from the OG series on the Earth-like planet with flying pizza
    monsters used to freak me the fuck out watching re-runs in 1975 or whenever.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Plus im a fan of .......

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Being treated for mad cow disease...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Being treated for mad cow disease...

It's no Star Trek movie w/o William Shatner. He was even in that Next Generation douche movie.

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts

• theres something about the graemlin that always cracks me up.

• I've never liked Star Trek. Never had any desire to see any of the movies. Trekkies make me uncomfortable.
    But I'm down to see this movie.