whats up

flyfly 18 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
thought id drop in and say whats up,was signed up while back but then stayed of computer as much as possible except when in studio as got bad rsianyway jus thought id reintroduce myself im fly t in scotland,i dj and produce and im currently working on new music with ed og,mike g(jungle bros),tenor fly,grandmaster caz,time machine and load of otherswhen not doin this i like to stalk dj sheep ,i heard he comes on herepeacedj fly twww.myspace.com/capital1212

Comments

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Dundee has nice grass.....and i mean what's on the ground, not the smoking variety...

• flyfly 18 Posts
    ha ha was that all you could find arite with dundee,thats funny

im based in edinburgh,you been there

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    for about 4hours......just drank in some oldschool bank/bar or something like that right near the main train station. would have like alot more time there but friends were based in dundee! i did quite like dundee btw, decent chinese food and pretty cool people. i just happen to heart emerald green grass......it's usually pretty dry/burnt in oz!

• when not doin this i like to stalk dj sheep ,i heard he comes on here
    b/w

• im based in edinburgh,you been there

i'm from seattle, but was just in edinburgh last week for a few days. definitely enjoyed the city.

seemed like a pretty good club scene... and i certainly enjoyed the live funk last monday at the jazz bar.

also, that shop backbeat is pretty interesting... if only for the way the dude has soooo much vinyl crammed in such a small area.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Welcome.

• Welcome

• flyfly 18 Posts
    ha ha cheers guys yeah backbeat is a funny wee place aint it,cool guys hopefully be on here bit and post some shizzle

peace
    fly t