A PM FROM THES (PUTS RELATED)

124»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Don't IP blast this fool - this shit is FUNNY

Just leave it be. It gave me a needed break from work.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    This screams nate bizzo!

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

'lethal scratches'? i thought double k did the scratching. at least he did when i saw them live long time ago

Yeah man, that's right up there with vicious turntablism

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This screams nate bizzo!

• i hope not, i wrote a joke PM asking for his juggy 45's saying something about making folls sweat like keith, and "he" wrote me back thrice. as follows...

Don't "sass" me, i don't appreciate your attempt at humour, records are serious business for me, so i take any mocking to heart, it upsets me.
    People are getting real salty about this, i'm gonna pick up the salt with my hands and throw it at them in the form of a little diss. They don't think i got rappy raps for days.
    Thes.
    You got dope rhyme, i'll give you a copy of the Butcher Cover Beatles and maybe a Eugene McDaniels for that Keith Sweat shit? if we do this deal you can't say that line again or tell people i got it from you.
    Ok?
    Thes.
    Of course i'm Thes, check this:

Digging in the crates with my boys from the block,
    i don't buy reissues, cause reissues suck cock,
    i like to drink a alot of 40's,
    and make hip hop just to get the shorties.

That's a preview for this track we're doing.
    Thes.
    that last shit was the worst!

YO DOGG THOSE BARZZ ARE TIIIIIIIIITE SUN DID I METE U B4 AT PRETZELMAKER IN CRISTAL CORT MALL DOGG RIYITE? U WUZ SCARFIN DOWN HELLA CHEEZE PRETZELZ AND YOR LITEL DUDE ADAM SOMETHING WUZ CARYING YO BAKPACK DOGG DAT WUZ PIMP SUN AND WE MY CREW NOW WE EECH GOT INTERNZ DOGG HIT ME ON DA HIP SUN U STILL GOT MA DJITZ RIYITE.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Thes is a good dude.

I just talked to him. Its cleared. Man is a stand up dude.

He has no problem with anyone. He had nothing to do with this AT ALL. He called me and we straigtened it out.

He didnt know about shit until last minute. Shit is squashed and Thes is ok in my book.

I should have hollared at him first.

peace

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    and just for the record. p.u.t.s. do not have bodyguards! peace, stein.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Shit killed the momentum of my Impressions thread.

Shit killed the momentum of my Impressions thread.

sorry mang.

Lets all go over there. That shit is more important.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

IPs are being checked...The plot thickens...

h

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Post deleted by Big_Stacks

I got an PM from Thes One of PUTS.

It forbade me to talk trash about PUTS.

Also, he called COsmo and myself "Clowns"

He also sent me this lovely "art" that some fanboy of his created. ItS DOPE!

Yo,

There's nothing more convincing and terrifying than tough talk from a wack, suburban rap group. Oooooooooooooo, those soft-serve rap cats are haaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yeah, but it wasnt them who was shit talkin, twas an imposter.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Oh, my bad!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Oh, my bad!!!

I think they should've jsut 2pac'd 'em anyway, just to be on the safe side.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    This screams nate bizzo!

FYI This was not me. Though it was a 100% Punani Prince bite in technique and execution.

I commend the perpetrator.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    100% Punani Prince
    who's that?

100% Punani Prince
    who's that?

Without tooting any horns.

Punani Prince was quite possibly the best Alias created.

"I've already fingered 4 girls"......

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    100% Punani Prince
    who's that?

i'm jealous that i never thought about that... not the "4 girls" part, but the name. thanks man!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    100% Punani Prince
    who's that?

I liked Punani Prince, but there are several that nudge it out IMO:

Timmy Digalot

PLUR

Kazusa

Feelin It

Dirrrty Bol

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Timmy Digalot

PLUR

Kazusa

Feelin It

Dirrrty Bol

That Punani Prince shit made me laugh harder than ANYTHING else I've ever read on SoulStrut. Hands down.

The line about the girl who fell down the stairs and shit her pants? Sweet Jesus, that was good.

Timmy Digalot

PLUR

Kazusa

Feelin It

Dirrrty Bol

That Punani Prince shit made me laugh harder than ANYTHING else I've ever read on SoulStrut. Hands down.

The line about the girl who fell down the stairs and shit her pants? Sweet Jesus, that was good.

Fuck I forgot about that one.

Can we unarchive that "PM FROM PUNANI PRINCE" post & the "Thievery Corporation" Post where the guy who played sitar with Thievery jumped in the thread?

Moderators???

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Timmy Digalot

PLUR

Kazusa

Feelin It

Dirrrty Bol

Fuck I forgot about that one.

Can we unarchive that "PM FROM PUNANI PRINCE" post & the "Thievery Corporation" Post where the guy who played sitar with Thievery jumped in the thread?

Moderators???

dam....definetly some classic "20 posts a day" era right thur...

can we get the dude thievery corp back in so I can tell 'em how fucking gay his group is?

FILE UNDER"

LAID BACK AGGRESSIVE WHITE SHIT

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    someone described the music (i think i was playing some quantic) i was playing at work as "thievery corporationish" and i wanted to shoot myself

• i read this post last night but never replied.
    i'd like to take the time out to say that this thread started out REALLY good but fizzled out here at the end.
    however, the alternate beef thread started out kinda sucky and has gotten progressively better with each reply.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo this shit is wild. Worthy ghost-bump for sure. THES YOU HEAR ME DUDE? DON'T F*ck WITH ME, STARRRR...b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21;D

• MAN Cosmo last time Thes was here he was talking all kinds of greasy about you. Watch your back. He might come see you...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Has someone bumped (or provided a link to) that Punani Prince thread? That shit sounds like iced-out comedy platinum.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BOMMMMMP...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    hahahahahahaha

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    this is the funniest shit I've read in a while. I don't even know what the hell I was saying