shameless self promotion

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
so i gotta ask what do people think so far of the lyman woodard-saturday night special release on wax poetics records? opinions and feedback please....amir

Comments

• The releasde of it completely passed me by untill i saw Quo's avatar on the front page of Dusty Groove (insert :nice one!: here) - stopped by the wax poetics online store and copped. Looking forward to it and hoping the sound is better than the single lp!

• ohhh it is waaaay better sounding than the og!

amir

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    there was a problem with my order from waxpo so i am eagerly awaiting shipment of my 2 copies. is it a gatefold?

• it's not gatefold cause the price to do double 180 gram vinyl with a nice poster would have been MAD expensive. however, the shit is super nice..you won't be disappointed!

amir

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Just got an email a minute ago from the WaxPo and I guess I'll have it in a day or tew.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    That's interesting, didn't know it was 180 grams and a double release, so I guess the tunes have much wider grooves. I might need to cop, because the OG sounds like doo doo!

• yes they do have wider grooves and there is an alternate version of the track sat. night special too...I know i dropped some off at good records last week...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    and it's hand numbered

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I haz them.

• what do you think senor?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Oh, I think it's great. But I told you that already!

• Just ordered.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Is the CD out in stores?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Is the CD out in stores?

BAN

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    just bought mine, it looks amazing. amir i know you put a lot of hard work into this personally and it shows. gonna have to wait til tonight to burn a j and listen, but i'm excited already. will report back tomorrow on the listening experience.

-nate