who wants to kick this dude in the balls?

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• Do you peruse the internets all day looking for people to kick in the balls?

You sure are good at diggin them up.

• Jamie Lidell is a great producer, singer and performer imo. What are you mad about here? Not a DS fan? Is the jacket too much?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Jamie Lidell is a great producer, singer and performer imo.

Yep.

This commercial does suck though, why is it 4 and a half minutes long?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Jamie Lidell is a great producer, singer and performer imo.

Yep.

This commercial does suck though, why is it 4 and a half minutes long?

Song doesn't do anything for me, but why hate no the guy for getting paid? Who _really_ wants to do _any_ commercial?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    stop being soft.

tom i would totally kick this dude in the balls and i didn't even watch the clip. i would just kick him in the balls on the strenfth.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    stop being soft.

tom i would totally kick this dude in the balls and i didn't even watch the clip. i would just kick him in the balls on the strenfth.

Don't you like banjos? :P

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Gary knows whatsup!!! I know one of the dancer girls and she sent it to me. I liked him before I saw that, btw

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    kick the "do your thing" guy in the balls first.

i wsa feeling the supermario sound effects. it would be great if that gadget automatically added them into any track someone made on it. b-ling! b-ling!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Jamie Lidell is a great producer, singer and performer imo. What are you mad about here? Not a DS fan? Is the jacket too much?

I like what I've heard from dude, including this song (not the DS remix). I will say, however, that I'm mad at that jacket, doggie.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    yo even these guys are cooler than Lidell:

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Jamie Lidell is a great producer, singer and performer imo. What are you mad about here? Not a DS fan? Is the jacket too much?

I like what I've heard from dude, including this song (not the DS remix). I will say, however, that I'm mad at that jacket, doggie.
    F'REAL TALK
    I want to kick that jacket in the balls.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    stop being soft.

Don't you like banjos? :P

This is why I wear a cup when I play.