Where Can I Find R&B Acapellas (early 90's)?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
i cant seem to find any. i am in dire need of some of these.Monica-Dont Take It PersonalHorace Brown-One For The MoneyMontell Jordan-This Is How We Do Ittons of othersany idea where i can get these? where acapellas are available?

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    i cant seem to find any. i am in dire need of some of these.

Monica-Dont Take It Personal

Horace Brown-One For The Money

Montell Jordan-This Is How We Do It

tons of others

any idea where i can get these? where acapellas are available?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Monica:-Don%27t-Take...324123006r13604

http://cgi.ebay.com/HORACE-BROWN-ONE-FOR...03159007r113631

http://cgi.ebay.com/This-Is-How-We-Do-It...322129003r35974

12" singles and CD singles are usually where they turned up.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Thanks captain obvious. I sold thousands of 12" last year unfortunately. Alot of the 12s dont even contain them. Im more looking for a database

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Thanks captain obvious. I sold thousands of 12" last year unfortunately. Alot of the 12s dont even contain them. Im more looking for a database

A couple of almost locations in there.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

You asked the question, I gave you the answer. Perhaps you should've been more specific other than

any idea where i can get these?

since I did, in fact, answer your question.

Would you prefer yes, try acapellapiracymp3s.com.

If you're trying to turn them up via rapidshare or anything else, good f*cking luck, as there pool of people who want mid-90s acapellas are - well, you know how small.

So back to my original point, if it's that important, you may want to pick up the 12s. You listed 3, there are 3 that have them - a good chunk of them have the acas.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    www.acapellas4u.co.uk

You have to register with a proper email (ie not hotmail). Your also limited to 5 downloads per month.

Not sure if those tracks are on it but they deffo have some 90's heat & a crapload of other acapellas. Ive got loads of mid 90's rap stuff from there.

EDIT....thought it said rap & r'n'b. Check anyway...im sure theyll have some of that cheese!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    dude lemme plug this mic in and I will give you the a capella "this is how we do it" for days!

that song...

I have had that song in my head for about 3 years. And I don't mind it.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    This is how i do it...

http://www.zshare.net/download/58279238fcf609b8/

No Horace whatshisface but they got the Monica one too so go register. Enjoy.

• www.acapellas4u.co.uk

You have to register with a proper email (ie not hotmail). Your also limited to 5 downloads per month.

Not sure if those tracks are on it but they deffo have some 90's heat & a crapload of other acapellas. Ive got loads of mid 90's rap stuff from there.

EDIT....thought it said rap & r'n'b. Check anyway...im sure theyll have some of that cheese!
    Why would a website based on acapella downloads enforce a 5 downloads per month rule? What's with the nazi schittt?

all the sites i found make you post 100 times before you get access to the acapellas and im sure it isnt what im looking for

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    im sure it isnt what im looking for

Is this some kind of jedi mind trick...

Seriously it is what your looking for...unless they switched the rules. Ive not made a single post...all i did was register. The only down side is the 5 per month limit but i guess thats so people come back to the site. Also you can get extra downloads if you upload stuff that isnt on there, dontate etc.

Ive got 2 accouns so do the math. Its deffo the best free acapella source ive found online. Your call.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Biz Markie story time!!!!!

So I'm on the phone with Biz one time a few years ago and he starts playing me all these ill Motown A cappella's. I'm buggin' out so I asked him where he got them all. He says "Oh, Barry Gordy gave them to me!" LOL!!!!!

Biz Markie story time!!!!!

So I'm on the phone with Biz one time a few years ago and he starts playing me all these ill Motown A cappella's. I'm buggin' out so I asked him where he got them all. He says "Oh, Barry Gordy gave them to me!" LOL!!!!!

he said Barry? haha

Zomb i wasnt dissin yer idea. thanksa for the link. i have been on a lot of the sites tho and its all newer stuff