Asp in on that payroll

2»

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I might as well say it now. Ticketmaster is evil. Those $7.00 tickets to see the Mariners and the O's? $9.00 service charges. I blame you.

TICKETMASTER WILL MAKE YOU PAY $$$$$$$

Congratulations, T***a! Welcome to the life of becoming part of the problem, and not the solution...I love working for THE MAN.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    ROSS - Okay, I'll let you treat me to a meal at Axum... then we can bug P.ro across the street.

TREW - The one thing they made sure to say was that there were no free tickets involved with the job...maybe that will change.

KNEWJACK - Fidel Astro (or whatever) is not going away. I still have a pile to go through and one more round through the collection may be worth it too.

SHIG, DAZE, PHONO, STEIN, CIRE etc. - Thank you. I'll be seeing you in the real world.

COSLEMED - This will put me in a better place to be part of a bigger solution.

• STACK THOSE CHIPS TSEGA!

(I ain't talkin' bout Rap Snacks, mang!)

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Congrats, hommie! Get that change, mang!

uhhh... this doesn't mean you can't do anymore World Of Beats covers, does it?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    This is great! I've been looking for a reason to post this again:

Okay, so it doesn't really make sense here, but anyways...

CONGRATULATIONS, AS(no I)PRIN!!!!

PHILL - TSEGADINKA.COM is still open for business

MIKE - Chip will be stacked sky high ... belee that

HERM - DIE

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    herm: thats hilarious...

tsega: congrats cuz.... see you in a few days....

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    congratulations

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Ahh man! I guess this means you wont be moving back to the east coast then... congrats though... nothing like having something to do when you wake up...

Thanks again for the Eddie Harris and the Les McCann and good work on the G.U.N. project.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    congrats, you are rising high

& with t-masters deep pockets you gotta get paid

long way from the fields daze

don't get rich & switch

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey T****,

Congratulations, homeslice!!!! I knew it would only be a matter of time before you got a gig. True talent shines forth!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    Damn T!

Congrats playboy!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Congrats, dude.

Make money money GO SHOPPIN!

Coffinjoe - definitley much better gig than packing groceries at Fresh Fields... man that was years ago

Reynaldo - Buy me something

Delmont - details on your trip please

Stack - 45 is on it's way, I failed to call you over the weekend of coure, I'll make up for it this coming weeked

t

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    tsega-

congrats on re-entering the world of the office.

first paycheck is the best. spend it quickly so you relish the next. my bad advice. take it.

if you're roadtripping to celebrate, don't leave behind any more raers for the next guy.

enjoy the next two weeks of freedom.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    SICK

Hope to be making a similar thread early next week...

Indeed...good luck to both you and lambert, Schnipper

a*i - all advice has been noted

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    motherfucker! dude, this was that job i was telling you about. i just realized this but my hommie t*n* works there and said he saw you. i saw him last night at some ktown hot spot called mazinger z yes named after the cartoon and there were buttloads of hot drunk korean hoochies. i mean, if youre into that sort of thing. anyways, hi tsega!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    sik move
    get money
    scalp the system
    hollar
    you work off Sunset then? near booksoup?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    LATE PASS! Congrats T*ega, my 1000th post goes out to you! Damn I'm flip-flopping wit' ya, about to enter the in-between gigs freelance world for a hot minute, hopefully not too long, but anyways, stack those papes and cakes!

Shig, yeah I ran into hommie when I was there for my 2nd interview. It was really wierd...he did a double take as he was walking by then came in and chatted for a bit. Even put in a good word for me with the VP of the dpt. since he used to work under that same VP at one time. Worked out really well.

Mork - yes, it's on Sunset...right next to the Viper Room and shit. I'll be sure to take candid flicks of Lindsey Lohan for you.

N*t - I'll be seeing you in the real world sooner than later. Thanks and good luck.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Congrats man! i recently got my first job too.