Pete Rock Lady Gaga

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Another Pete Rock Remix.Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Pete Rock Remix)

What are you thinking ??

Comments

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Ehh. That sounds like the "Black Grass" break.

• I F**King hate lady gaga, whore girls are always asking for her sh*t. She just seems to me like a super contrived Uffie with even less clothes and less talent. She "did a madona", took something cool and watered it down with piss and money for the stupid sheep public. Shame on pete rock for touching this contrived pop garbage.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Give me the Boney M track any day. What was the point of gettin PR to remix that ? it sounds like any throw away RnB produced garbage. Its defiently not going to win any hip hop fans for Lady gaga

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I F**King hate lady gaga, whore girls are always asking for her sh*t. She just seems to me like a super contrived Uffie with even less clothes and less talent. She "did a madona", took something cool and watered it down with piss and money for the stupid sheep public. Shame on pete rock for touching this contrived pop garbage.

stop beating around the bush and get to the point man.

and have you noticed that she has no neck?

i saw her dancing around on emptyV and it looks like someone hit her on the top of the head with a shovel.

• I F**King hate lady gaga, whore girls are always asking for her sh*t. She just seems to me like a super contrived Uffie with even less clothes and less talent. She "did a madona", took something cool and watered it down with piss and money for the stupid sheep public. Shame on pete rock for touching this contrived pop garbage.

stop beating around the bush and get to the point man.

i saw her dancing around on emptyV and it looks like someone hit her on the top of the head with a shovel.

She was on American Idol the other night.

Me: WTF?!?

My Wife: WTF?!?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dude, she seriously looks like something from a David Lynch film.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    wow this song is terrible. why would pete remix garbage? her voice is like britney spears to me but much more dull. the hook sounds like some alt pop from the 90s which i hate more than anything. who gave this broad a pass?

what the F*ck on the rap at the end? ugh... terrible.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Boney M - Ma Baker

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

a WTF-cluster?

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Another Pete Rock Remix.

What are you thinking ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's all I imagine, no worse than the Gangstarr remix of Emma Bunton from a few years back.
    I find it hard to comprehend why people get so mad about artists going for the cash, especially when their "glory days" seem to be behind them.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

BIG>BIG>BIG>BIG>GET
    THAT
    NECKLESS
    POP
    CHANTEUSE
    MONEY
    PETER

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Oh, and this is pretty much TROY next to that Johnny Cash remix.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I'LL BATTLE PETE ROCK FOR 10G'S

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    dude, she seriously looks like something from a David Lynch film.

I know. I've only really heard that Just Dance song, so when I saw her I was like "ugh. Could we get someone more attractive to sing this song?" It's not like she's an auteur. Any Becky from the mall could hold down her position. Shit, put enough effects on me and I could sing that Poker Face song.

And put some goddamn pants on.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    PR should have come up with a ghost producer name for shit like this you know.
    Get that money but keep it on the DL

• and have you noticed that she has no neck?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Post Modern garbage for a Post Modern garbage audience.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

a WTF-cluster?

I believe the proper term is clusterWTF.

whore girls

Why the whore hate? There's always a place for promiscuous women.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    PR should have come up with a ghost producer name for shit like this you know.
    Get that money but keep it on the DL

you're missing the point - putting Pete Rocks name on the remix is the whole point of hiring Pete Rock

he should have pulled an Aphex Twin & submitted a remix of all armpit farts & alpenhorn toots

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Regarding Boney M, I dont know if you knew it, but dude from Boney M has NEVER sung the male voice from any Boney M song.

Every male tone from Boney M is sung by this dude.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Another Pete Rock Remix.

What are you thinking ??

I find it hard to comprehend why people get so mad about artists going for the cash, especially when their "glory days" seem to be behind them.

Nothing wrong with goin for the cash , but at least make it sound dope.

that Johnny Cash remix he did made me throw up in my mouth.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

a WTF-cluster?

I believe the proper term is clusterWTF.

I believe you to be correct on this particular issue.
    It may never come up again, so in this singular instance it is imperative to pin down the wording.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I'm getting a banner ad at the top of the page for a Nat King Cole remix project

now that sounds like an awful idea - some strictly for the cash shits

• don't care about lady gaga, but i do appreciate a chance to post off-topic videos. more boney m.:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    i was reading Time or Newsweek at work and there was a story on her. She said that her grandma is almost completely blind, but she can see color variations. They asked her how her family/grandma feels about her style. She said that since her grandma is blind she can only really see the variation between her clothes and her skin. She said she'll keep appearing half naked so that her grandma can see her on tv.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts

i was reading Time or Newsweek at work and there was a story on her. She said that her grandma is almost completely blind, but she can see color variations. They asked her how her family/grandma feels about her style. She said that since her grandma is blind she can only really see the variation between her clothes and her skin. She said she'll keep appearing half naked so that her grandma can see her on tv.

You could probably achieve the same effect by wearing bright, contrasting clothes, no?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I thought this was a yoga pose where her legs are over head, but those are her arms.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

You could probably achieve the same effect by wearing bright, contrasting clothes, no?

Yeah, I have a hard time believing that in the 21st century the only way around Grandma's eye condition is for old girl to essentially wear leotard bottoms all the time. Grandma didn't comment on whether or not she's ashamed that her granddaughter dresses like that?