Could We Nix the "Don't Tase Me, Bro" Headline?

13»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dudes getting sore

Sound like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

• Dudes getting sore

Sound like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

YES

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I haven't had close friends tased, but friends of friends. One of my best friends is handcuffed in the background of this video. He was good friends with the woman who is being tasered. She had to get a couple years of chiropractic therapy to recover from these electrical shocks.

Why do you have to wear black masks to protest?
    I don't want to defend the fat pig with the taser but come on... if you're donning some tough urban guerilla ninja gear and after a bit of tasing have to see the chiropractitioner (spell?) for years to come, you just made a bad choice by picking your pasttime.

All this being said, the general attitude of US police is on some 3rd world dictatorship level.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    that video of the woman getting tased is kinda funny. anyway... i dont think the tasering was the reason for the chiro work. doesnt it just send electricity through your system? i wouldnt think it would affect individual bones or cartilege or anything like that.

i think the main problem is that she went to see a chiropractor. them fucks are nothing but fake ass PTs.

she probably shouldnt of been rolling around on the ground like that. thats what probably hurt her. dumbass.

she looks like an american terrorist

awesome someone changed my name! i do prefer the handle fairybelle74 though.

a PM from the heartfelt warmth of thermos - That last post you wrote on the taser thread was some serious bullshit. I wasn't really sore before, but I'm honestly angry now. It reads like provocation. I'm gonna wait around to see if anyone else on the strut has anything to say about it, or if fascist grossness like that is cool around here.

a reply to the PM from a gross fascist - boohoo... write a PM to someone who cares about your feelings.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    2009 - Year of the hyper sensitive Revolutionary.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    tsk tsk guys...

pot + kettle = black

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Bro don't tase me.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I AM OSCAR GRANT III

Bro don't shoot[/b] me

In case anyone really didn't get it, that's kind of why it's funny.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    2009 - Year of the hypocritical reactionary.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I didn't watch the video because i have no desire to watch somebody get tased, but I doubt I would like/have sympathy for anyone in it, cop or protester.

There's no legitimate reason to "protest" wearing a mask. That alone is illegal and you're just asking for trouble. Besides, it's just a pathetic, narcissistic endeavor that accomplishes nothing.

The same is true of becoming a cop so you can abuse people with impunity.

It was that woman's choice to be where she was, doing what she was.

I'm outraged when I see helpless people abused for no reason other than their social/economic status, race etc.

Everyone in that video chose to be there and are responsible for the results.

Years ago I helped organize a number of demonstrations against an unauthorized nuclear storage/shipping facility in upstate NY. They were peaceful yet visible affairs that helped distribute information to anyone who wanted to learn about the subject. As a result, many local farmers, who would not have talked to us "hippies" otherwise, approached us and were grateful for the information and our efforts. Some even got involved. In the long run the goal was achieved, though certainly not because of these protests alone.

The BS that's going on now at the G20 has more in common with spring break at Daytona beach than a real protest.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The BS that's going on now at the G20 has more in common with spring break at Daytona beach than a real protest.

Nerds Gone Wild

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Real protesters would welcome a taser.

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts
    that video of the woman getting tased is kinda funny. anyway... i dont think the tasering was the reason for the chiro work. doesnt it just send electricity through your system? i wouldnt think it would affect individual bones or cartilege or anything like that.

http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/000029.htm

Spinal injury - Overview

Causes:

* Bullet or stab wound
    * Direct trauma to the face, neck, head, or back (e.g., car accidents)
    * Diving accident
    * Electric shock[/b]
    * Extreme twisting of the trunk
    * Sports injury (landing on head)
    * Major blow to the head or chest, car accident, fall from a great height

PS:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    sick bump bro

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "oh, yeah? well the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!"

• Options

b/w

....literally

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

The problem with that is, there are no jerkstores.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

You didn't hear? That's the new name of the hospital you were born in.

Whamp whamp whaaaaaa...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Not since you flooded the market anyway. *boo* *hiss*

Sorry, I actually have nothing to contribute to this thread.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

i've been reading too much soulstrut this morning, i first read that as "proatesteurs"

http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/000029.htm

Spinal injury - Overview

Causes:

* Bullet or stab wound
    * Direct trauma to the face, neck, head, or back (e.g., car accidents)
    * Diving accident
    * Electric shock[/b]
    * Extreme twisting of the trunk
    * Sports injury (landing on head)
    * Major blow to the head or chest, car accident, fall from a great height

PS:

yes i have spinal issues. yes i have been shocked with a taser. no it did not have any impact on my back.

maybe if you researched a little more and found that not all electric shocks are the exact cause of back injuries but could cause injury. you could also research the amount of times that getting tased caused a back injury. there are too many ifs to focus on a few websites (you stated one) where they mention electric shocks causing damage to your spine. sitting in one position for too long without proper posture and a good seat ALSO causes injuries to your lower back but i dont see any of that in your search for the truth!

maybe her writhing around on the floor in odd positions created that. you, nor i, will ever truly know. however your late ass return on this is just a waste of everyones time.

try a little harder next time and please stop writing PMs to me its a little stalker-ish.

...and f.uck you too! i dont need any f.ucking pictures to say that.