Jake One AR Mixes

kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
We used to bump these at the record store i used to work but being a dumb ass i never picked them up. You know you always think there going to be there and your like i'll get them next week. I guess i forgot its a store and not my personnel collection I still regret it. Anyone know where i can find some copies ? There were four volumes if i remember. The only thing i can find on the net is from the masscorporation blog. I'll settle for mp3s if i can't but them.Paging mrjacobwizzle

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I DEMAND AR MUSIC THE ALBUM

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I DEMAND AR MUSIC THE ALBUM

I'm sayin'! I'm always telling Young Uno to work on the AR album. He played me some AR Music instrumentals that were FIRE!!!!!!!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    We used to bump these at the record store i used to work but being a dumb ass i never picked them up. You know you always think there going to be there and your like i'll get them next week. I guess i forgot its a store and not my personnel collection I still regret it. Anyone know where i can find some copies ? There were four volumes if i remember. The only thing i can find on the net is from the masscorporation blog. I'll settle for mp3s if i can't but them.

Paging mrjacobwizzle

Yes actually, me too.

I would really like to know where I could cop them (ALL!).

appreciate any help/ pointers.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Try Mass Corporation

• Also been looking to get these for a while now!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Wizzle needs to do a set sale for the whole AR series,
    told me he still had a bunch in the garage.
    AR the album would be dope!
    I know he's got a bunch of tracks done, prolly more than double lp I''l bet.

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Try Mass Corporation

Cool so mass is legit then. Thanks for the help. The conmen cds were all fire as well btw.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Also been looking to get these for a while now!

And posted about it, but replies were scarce...

I found the realplayer file (remember those?) from the original post and still love that stuff.