BLOW MY MIND

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
GO

Comments

• ballinnnballinnn 25 Posts
    A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, ???You may make a statement. If it is true, I???ll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I???ll sentence you to six years in prison.??? After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, ???You may make a statement. If it is true, I???ll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I???ll sentence you to six years in prison.??? After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    nothing

he said you will sentance me to 6 years........ if that was a true statement.... it cant be true cuz a true statement cuz a true statement gets 4 years. if it was a false statement, the he would get 6 years, but he said he would get 6 years making it true

:melt::melt:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    nothing

Ridiculously rare 70's American Indian guitar burner rural rock LP...

Second half of the second cut is what it's all about.

2-3 known copies.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

he said you will sentance me to 6 years........ if that was a true statement.... it cant be true cuz a true statement cuz a true statement gets 4 years. if it was a false statement, the he would get 6 years, but he said he would get 6 years making it true

It works as a logic puzzle but I don't think a judge would play fast and loose with the justice system like that.

Clever!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't think a judge would play fast and loose with the justice system like that.

Yeah, he would have just gone with a 5 year sentence.

this thread was a huge fail before i posted in it fwiw

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

MIND BLOWN.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Ghosts and spooky shit

its a website with the best photos of ghosts (non wu tang r)

• my mind blows itself.

my mind blows itself.
    That's hot.

MIND BLOWN.

REYNALDO I AM YOUR FATHER

TALK IN MY HEAD SON

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "dome blown / within the comfort of your own home"