So a bobcat walks into a bar..(Cat Scratch Fever!)

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
March 27: COTTONWOOD, Arizona ??? A bobcat attacked three people in a community in central Arizona, including two men who were bitten when the animal wandered inside a bar.Officers called to the Chapparal Bar in Cottonwood arrived to find the bobcat in the parking lot, where they shot and killed it, KVRD-FM radio reported.Tests were ordered to determine if the animal was rabid. It wasn't clear how seriously the victims had been wounded.Cottonwood police say the animal attacked Monday when it scratched a woman who thought she had hit it with her car. Then police got a report of a bobcat acting aggressively toward a woman outside a Pizza Hut.Later came the call from the bar that a bobcat was inside as patrons climbed atop bar stools to get away.

Poor bobcat. HoLmes was probably scared and lost.

Comments

• Dude, thats nothing compared to what the cougars wandering bars in the marina will do to you...

Anyone else notice rappers delight in the background when they interviewed
    big boy?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Dude, thats nothing compared to what the cougars wandering bars in the marina will do to you...

Ha ha!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    haha^^

• woohoo cottonwood! my hometown

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Love how the bobcat hit a Pizza Hut on his way to the bar. My kinda dude

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    sad story.

cats are ill.

they scare the shit out of me. even the little ones. totally unpredictable. but they are ill animals.

I was really close to a tiger last week here in Nepal. sorta scary.

• I was really close to a tiger last week here in Nepal. sorta scary.

You let him in and he broke your heart?

• Anyone else notice rappers delight in the background when they interviewed
    big boy?

I pretty much phased out what he was saying and started listening to the cow bells

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I was really close to a tiger last week here in Nepal. sorta scary.

You let him in and he broke your heart?

*sniff*

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    pretty wack they didn't just clear out and let the gato do his thing and leave...wait for an animal control dude instead of a cop...

it may have been worth it though, for the video of a guy explaining how he got his face clawed up by a bobcat in a bar.

it's good to know there are still bobcats running around, too...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

it may have been worth it though, for the video of a guy explaining how he got his face clawed up by a bobcat in a bar.

The dumm ass knelt down to take a cellphone pic of it.

Though I'm sure the bragging rights of "I was clawed by a bobcat!" completely overshadow the fact that it was his own damn fault.