Looking for Beta-Tester of Record Collection Softw

400YearsOfWhat400YearsOfWhat 64 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
The "Beta-Tester" evaluation is closed (April 7th). Thanks[/b] Looking for "2" Beta-Tester with english mother-language for the Database-Program to review (mainly the wording and functionality)RCM 2008 - Record Collection Management.[/b]This database is specially designed for collectors of vinyl records and CDs. It was originally created for me to manage my data for the Funky & Groovy Music Records Lexicon. So I use this database-program since years myself and together with a friend it developed to a useful tool that he now likes to make available for other collectors as well. Preview-Page see here....http://www.capo-management.ch/Pict.htmlSystem requirements.[/b]Windows XP SP2 / Windows VistaScreen resolution 1280 x 1024 or higherRCM 2008 is based on MS-Access 2007. For users, which do not have installed MS-Access 2007, there is a free runtime version of Access 2007 included in the software download, so you will be able to run RCM 2008 anyway.The selected 2 beta-tester will be connected directly to the developer of the database to deposit their testing feedback. The beta-testers will get a free copy after ofjavascript:%20x()ficial release.

Comments

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    I would love to help out with this.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Let me know if you end up making it Mac-compatible. I have a good Point Of Sale database at my shop, but would be interested in something even more specifically tailored. We're on Macs, though.

• I would love to help out with this.

will notify you within next 10 days

• Let me know if you end up making it Mac-compatible. I have a good Point Of Sale database at my shop, but would be interested in something even more specifically tailored. We're on Macs, though.

It will not be Mac-compatible but I was told there is an solution to run PC programs on Mac OS. You need Virtual-PC for Mac OS so you can run the MS Access Runtime which will be installed with the program. No MS Office needed. That's all I know about it.